Reviews for In His Eyes
profiler120 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
I liked the beginning more than the end. Sometimes Kagome's too much of an optimist for my liking, but I knew she went back to him at this point.

You switched back and forth between Kagome and Sango, which irked me a little, but only because it's contrary to my own style of writing.

The part where Kagome growled and woke up Buyo got my attention. I had to re-read it because I thought the cat woke her up at first. I would've used single quoation marks 'like this', but my former Composition teacher informed me that's wrong. I wasn't happy to hear it.
Kittymui chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
one word: beautiful -.
And touching.
Kittymui
Inuyashafanime chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
That was beautiful! I loved it!
Chamaeleon chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Nice!... Your prose is excellent... I really felt their emotions.

Chamaeleon
AnkaraStark chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Goodness, Ariel! I absolutely loved it! You have done a fantastic job with it... And such a beautiful song to use as well! Gotta love Jekyll and Hyde. ;) Again, phenomenal job! Keep up the great work
LoNe StAr in an OcEaN SkY chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Wow, emotional, passionate, beautiful. Once again you amaze me Lady! _ You write so wonderfully as shown here in your songfic! Please keep writing and I'll always review...(unless I'm being scatterbrained and forget...hehehe...)

StAr-chan
Charcomet chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Hi, I really like this songfic. Regretably I dont know the song or the tune so I just had to read it but even read it is still very good. Anyway keep up the good work /\_/\