Reviews for Questions and Answers
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hahaha, loved it!

I'm bored," Commander Harmon Rabb, Jr. whined rather unattractively. The group assembled simply rolled their eyes and went back to attempting to cool themselves off.

"Well, Commander, I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find another airplane to crash," his best friend and sometime partner Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie called from her spot on the lawn. She looked at him over the tops of her sunglasses. He glowered at her, but was distracted by another voice.

"Or another automatic weapon to shoot into a ceiling," teased Commander Sturgis Turner.

"Not in my ceiling!" growled AJ Chegwidden.

He said that the recognized the car from when my brothers did the same thing. Apparently, the 'shaggin' wagon' was a legend in that part of town."

The others looked at each other, then burst out laughing. AJ gasped out, "You called your family station wagon the 'shaggin' wagon'?!"

"Yes," Sturgis replied defensively. "Hey, I wasn't the one that came up with the name."

"Damn," said Harm and Sturgis in unison.

"Ha, ha, Commander. Humor the pregnant lady, won't you?" Harriet shot back.

"So, Mac... want to go to the movies tomorrow?" He laughed as Mac blushed furiously.

You had so many great lines in this story.
Lecterclaricelover chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
i loved it! i know u dont have to continue it, but please do.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
I rolled! That was great. Are you going to continue with it?
SMKLegacy chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I'll always be a H/M shipper, but you write the "AU" of AJ and Mac so I want to see it on screen - if only for the ego busting it would give almost everyone's favorite Naval Aviator. This is great - funny and deliciously naughty without crossing the line. I'll be waiting for more :-)