Reviews for SPARKLE SPARKLE SPARKLE
briana chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
a title for he fic how bout a real love or road trip or love and sorrow
Stanlover chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
Please update! It's more than a year since you last updated! What will happen to little Stanley? ; ; I hope he'll be ok... I want him reunited with his sister so please continue!
Stanlover chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Wow... PLEASE CONTINUE! One of my fav. ficcys! _
BlackCresant Moon chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
XD! hamsters plotting murder is so funny. (PS my nickname is Silver)
MewCocoa chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
COOL! GOOD STORY! KEEP IT UP!
Bobo teh Munkee chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Where did Boss/Sparkle come from? I've never heard it before...

Sparkle is'nt a mean Hamham, she was acting that way in the dream, just the same way that Bijou does'nt know karate, Sparkle is'nt evil. Just a bit vain.
Jersey S chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
Well... yeah, I'm not that huge a Sparkle fan. But hey, I dunno. There's a lot of potential in this one! Great impression of Sparkle based off of one eppy! I'm gonna sit back on this and wait for more. Keep it up! I can tell you like cliffies, eh?
HamClover chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Oh! Like it! Like it! Pretty Please with a cherry on top continue!
De Meru chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
Ahah...cute story!...but I can't think of a title is you were still looking for one...sorry.

-Wolf
moogle64 chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
good start! i like it! i wanna see more soon. and as for the title... well, maybe "The Selfish and the Selfless? i dunno im kinda bad with titles myself. well, keep writing i gotta know what happens

P.S. the reason i chose to say this for the title is well, sparkle was always kinda selfish (see the sparkle episodes and youll see what i mean) and karuna for that matter. while on the other hand stan had done a selfless act to save sparkle at the expense of his own safety, and now the other ham-hams may do the thats it for me
Tortured Artist chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
That was interesting. That was also the first time I've ever seen Stan play the hero. I just hope they can escape. As for a title for the story, I like the one you have now: SPARKLE, SPARKLE, SPARKLE.
Hamtaro Troll chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
WOW G. i loved this fic , KEEP WRITING MORE OF THIS GREAT GREAT GREAT FIC. IS SO CUTE AND ROMANTIC
Adeptus Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Here's a thing on who loves who...

Hamtaro likes: Bijou (too shy to say so)

Bijou likes: Hamtaro (don't want Boss to hurt Hamtaro)

Sparkle likes: Hamtaro (fights with Bijou for him)

Boss likes: Bijou (too shy to say so)

Pashmina likes: ?

Sandy likes: Maxwell

Maxwell likes: Sandy

Stan likes: Bijou (rejected him), Pashmina (doesn't say anything), possible Sparkle

Dexter likes: Pashmina (ignored)

Howdy likes: Pashmina (ignored)

Oxnard likes: Pepper

Pepper likes: Oxnard

Penelope likes: ?

Cappy likes: ?
Papayas Say That's Kooky chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Hm...well...let's see...I don't know Sparkle so I don't know what she's like, but I think that maybe a Dexter/Sparkle or a Jingle/Sparkle maybe? I dunno! I have a question: WILL YOU DO A JP FOR ME? Anyway, let's see...what if you made a thing say, two Hams like Sparkle (Maybe Boss and someone else) and then had them kind of fight. If you don't like Boss, this can be good Boss bashing! Anyway, hm...try and figure it out from there maybe!

Ciao, Haily Comet
HamClover chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Oh Sparkle is THE BEST! (Despite the fact that she's a tottally snobby hamster and hates the ham hams with a passion!) She first appears in the epidsode Pop Star. My fave ep with her in it is called Hamtaro's a Star! Glitter acts (and looks) just like Sparkle, very mean! Glitter loves Travis and trys kissing him in Pop Star, lol, it's so funny whats happens! If you need more info just e-mail me! I'm a Hamtaro expert!