Reviews for She Didn't Need To Be Saved
Margaret Talai chapter 26 . 10/30/2022
Wow ️
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 25 . 10/29/2022
Really sweet chapter, I really enjoy how you are writing this story and the sweet way Fred is letting Hermione explore that aspect of herself, it’s not something everyone is able to explore. Can’t wait for more xx
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 10/29/2022
Nice chapter
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 10/29/2022
Good eleven chapters
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 24 . 10/29/2022
23. Aww I love how they all reacted to Charlie’s news, and I appreciate how you are writing Percy struggling with it because not everyone gets accepted and that struggle needs to be identified as well to allow for growth.

24. That was such a sweet chapter! I love how companionate Fred is and how much he respects Hermione! I love how you ended the chapter with them getting to know each other. Really brilliant job so far and I can’t wait for more xx
Margaret Talai chapter 22 . 10/27/2022
Wow it’s all funny and games and work
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2022
This story is so nicely cuddly! It should be called "Weasleys piling on top of each other (and Hermione)" :-)!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 21 . 10/27/2022
Really loving this story. I really love the dynamic between each of the characters especially watching the relationships develop between Hermione and the rest of the Weasley’s. Also the utter heartbreak I experienced every time Hermione broke down was not cool, every time I read it I would get all chocked up by it. Seriously brilliant job and I absolutely cannot wait for more xx
Margaret Talai chapter 20 . 10/26/2022
Interesting
Margaret Talai chapter 19 . 10/26/2022
Wow
Piper chapter 18 . 10/25/2022
Ugh! So much in this chapter!

Ginny! You're an idiot for owling Alicia! Should have owled Fred a piece of her mind instead!

Hermione becomes so illogical when she's hurting. I hope she can learn to grow out of that at some point. I know she's still young, so I won't hold it against her. Boys make us all look stupid when we're young.

Love seeing Hermione with the Weasleys. Warms my heart that she has such great relationships with them all. Love that George tried to let her disappear even though it was too late.

Proud of Bill for helping them sort out their issues. He's got a good heart.

Love that Hermione ran when she saw that Fred was going to get pummeled by his brothers. It also gave them some much needed time alone to kiss it and make it better. ; )

My heart ached for Hermione as she tried to be understanding and mature about the letter. It was eating her up but she did a great job at overcoming her emotions. She's learning! She's with a man who is loyal to a fault and she's beginning to understand that. She can't ban him from seeing anyone. Resentment will build if she does!

My heart broke for her when she woke from a nightmare and saw him, thinking she was still in the nightmare. I'm glad he made it better.

Also WTF RON? how could he not tell her what happened between him and Lavender? He obviously knew something might happen to him and that's why he talked to Fred about her! He should have taken the time to tell her about he and Lavender. Instead, she had to learn from his brother! Disappointed in Ron for not telling her.

Glad Fred now knows just how inexperienced she is. Hopefully that will make him realize why her heart is so sensitive, too. DONT BREAK IT AGAIN FREDERICK!
Piper chapter 17 . 10/25/2022
Stupid Jealous Fred.

Stupid Alicia Spinnett.

Stupid Hermione for misunderstanding.

Stupid Fred for using her name.

Poor Harry. Stuck in the middle.
Piper chapter 16 . 10/25/2022
I. AM. DYING.

No matter how many times I read this chapter it makes me laugh every time. I can only imagine Fred's obnoxious voice coming from the tooth brush and Ginny's demented look on her face from too much elixir.

One of my favorite chapters!
Piper chapter 15 . 10/25/2022
Sooooo glad Fred met them in Hogsmeade so they could have a day together. They are now closer, having had a few intimate moments together and as always, he did a wonderful job at easing her worries. He's so good to her. Snatch him up Hermione! Let him put a ring on it!

Very cute that George was looking out for his little heartworm. Glad he and Fred hashed it out quickly.

Cormac is so foul. I don't understand how any man could think a woman he fancies would want him with him acting like that. He has serious issues.

Can't wait until H and F are back together again!
Margaret Talai chapter 16 . 10/22/2022