Reviews for She Didn't Need To Be Saved
Margaret Talai chapter 15 . 10/21/2022
Sheila Marie1 chapter 6 . 10/21/2022
I am loving what you have done with this story. It was enjoyable the first version but this one I am having a hard time putting it down.
Piper chapter 14 . 10/17/2022
That was sweet for Nick to ask Hermione. Glad he wasn't too upset that she had a date. Romilda I'm sure was very happy.

Harry and Hermione were perfection. Their sibling love for each other is EVERYTHING. They are each others safe place!

Hope Hermione doesn't let Cormic's asshole mouth get to her. She's making great strides in healing and he better not ruin it!

Glad Hermione was there for Ginny during tryouts even though quiddich isn't her thing.
Piper chapter 13 . 10/17/2022
Love the flashbacks Hermione has. Very cute. Loved her and Fred's banter back and forth about the ball. They're both witty and can keep up with each other. Also loved the Charlie bit when she asked where he was. I LOVE IT ALL
Margaret Talai chapter 14 . 10/17/2022
Omg I think she feels sad. I don't know what Fred will think
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 10/15/2022
Good chapters!
Margaret Talai chapter 13 . 10/15/2022
Piper chapter 12 . 10/10/2022
Oh Hermione. You poor sweet girl. You had me crying for her! Such an emotional song! I'm so glad she found her way through her devastation back to Fred though. He is so good for her. Love that she didn't hesitate to tell him what was on her heart, either. He's so affectionate and honest with her and I love seeing her reciprocate.
Piper chapter 11 . 10/10/2022
Love seeing the girls lean on each other and the fact that Neville is taking care of them for the boys. Very sweet. Excited for Ginny being quiddich captain! I love how the boys couldn't even leave them be for 24 hours before flooing the common room to see them. Very cute!

Onto the next chapter!
Enginedogs chapter 1 . 10/10/2022
Excellent start! I love how it's from Fred's view but portrays how Hermione is feeling.
Margaret Talai chapter 11 . 10/10/2022
wow
Piper chapter 10 . 10/10/2022
Yas, girl! Give that boy a kiss! Glad she let herself be vulnerable enough to give him a sweet goodbye before they were yanked apart.

Loved George's tail! Very entertaining but glad she made amends by getting rid of it for him before she left. That's a good sport.

Next up is Hogwarts!
Piper chapter 9 . 10/10/2022
So much cuteness from the two of them. Love that she's becoming more comfortable with his touch. He's so affectionate with her it's the sweetest thing. I think it's something she never had and she deserves. I can't wait to see their feelings for each other grow even more!

Love me some Fremione!
Margaret Talai chapter 10 . 10/8/2022
MinervaMcGee chapter 9 . 10/8/2022
Great story, enjoying the rewrite. Wouldn't mind it you boosted it to an m rating.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »