Reviews for She Didn't Need To Be Saved
Piper chapter 8 . 10/7/2022
Everyone's presents to her were perfect! Love the pink chucks! Fred certainly claimed her, huh? She's getting more and more comfortable with his touch everyday. Love that he's being careful not to push her boundaries. Shows he cares. Come on, Hermione! Claim your wizard!

Can't wait to read the next chapter! Love one on one time for the two of them!
Piper chapter 7 . 10/7/2022
I'm sure Hermione enjoyed getting her eyeful of Fred naked and wet in the shower! Glad that she and Ginny hashed out what they needed to about her jealousy over her and Harry. I'm sure Fred is going to enjoy Hermione in a 2-peice...even if it is a tankini.

I think since your last one stayed T, that this one could be changed to M later on. It seems to be a little more mature than the last version and it'd be nice to see some intimate parts between the two of them. We can only watch them dance around each other for so long! Let them fall in love and enjoy each other!
Piper chapter 6 . 10/6/2022
I hate that no one is giving you the proper feedback, but you know I will! This chapter was amazing! Love seeing Hermione bond with George! I think it'll make things easier on her and Fred later. Ginny and Fred both getting pissed made me laugh. Silly jealousy hormones! Those Weasleys are possessive!

I'm glad that Fred and Hermione talked it out and that he knows now she has every intention on continuing whatever the hell is happening between them lol.

That werewolf is so foul. I'm glad he died. He deserves to rot in Hell. Glad Bellatrix is gone too. Poor Hermione had gone through so much.

Bill really did manhandle her a little didn't he? At least he put her in her place. Did she really think leaving would solve the Weasley's problems? I have no doubt that he would hunt her down and bring her back if she did try to leave!

She has so many people that love and care for her and I hope she's finally realizing it.

Also, love that Hermione's hormones are kicking into overdrive for the sexy twin! Get him, girl! He's willing and waiting! Waiting for the sexual tension to finally burst and they jump at each other. :)

Thank you for all the effort you're putting into this. I love the extra details and thoughts you're putting into this version. Onto the next chapter!
Piper chapter 5 . 10/6/2022
EEP! Watch your witch, Fred! Claim that woman! Glad to see Hermione having some fun and Fred getting to watch her dance so freely. He has fallen so deep for her. I wish she'd just let go of the guilt and worry and be with the man.

Any girl would kill to have a man so head over heals for them. Get it together, Hermione!
Margaret Talai chapter 9 . 10/5/2022
Omg
Bell chapter 8 . 10/3/2022
Love this story so far! I just love Fred and Hermione together please keep updating!
Margaret Talai chapter 8 . 10/1/2022
Wow
Margaret Talai chapter 7 . 9/27/2022
Omg wow
Rika Azumi chapter 6 . 9/26/2022
This is my first time reading the story so I enjoy getting the updates back to back like this. Fred and Hermione is one of my favorite rare pairs so i’m excited to see where this all goes. Thanks for sharing!
Margaret Talai chapter 6 . 9/26/2022
Love the story
Margaret Talai chapter 5 . 9/25/2022
Wow
Piper chapter 4 . 9/24/2022
Okay, okay, okay! Mentioning what she smelled in potions class made me really wonder if the fresh cut grass had been because of Ron or if it was her subconscious telling her to reach out to Fred! JUST A LITTLE THOUGHT. Could be all in my head, but I'd like to think that.

YES, HERMIONE! Do what Fred wants and slip between those sexy silk sheets of his! He would LOSE his mind.

George. I want to smack you, too. They might have if you would have kept your trap shut!

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE! LOVE LOVE LOVING this.
Piper chapter 3 . 9/24/2022
Poor Hermione. She's having such a hard time. Don't be embarrassed about sharing skin with Fred! He won't hurt you!
Piper chapter 2 . 9/24/2022
TAKE CARE OF HER FOREVER, FRED! He's adorable with her. They should have gotten together in the books. Ron is overrated.
Piper chapter 1 . 9/24/2022
I am sooo looking forward to this reboot! You've gotten better with each story and I'm sure this one will be even better than the last version
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »