Reviews for Once Upon A Narcissus
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
OH GOSH NO! HADES TO THE NO! This is yes. but No! Just no! but yes. *sighs* so much incest in the greek myths. Technically Hades is marrying his Niece and calling his brother Dad. That's freaking messed up! GODS! But I'm sinfully enjoying this. Thank you. Just thank you.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Very informatic fountain lady
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Thanks dad. Really. :P
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god. I can't even tell you how funny I found that.
linkhyrule5 chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Bahahaha!

Yes. This is totally how the myth should go.

Best ending ever.
Murazor chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This short story was excellent fun and sticks very well to the tone of the Disney movie.

Major thumbs up for this one.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
lol this as super cute! Great job!
Leni chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Aw! This was so sweet! I love Pain and Panic being Persephone's escorts in the Underworld - and their encounter with Cerberus was plenty exciting! Poor Pain, he can never get a break. *g*

Love the idea of the public trial, as well as Demeter throwing a temper tantrum when her case went sour. Great idea setting Athena against Ares, too. After all, in the original myths they quarreled often.

Thanks for the fun read!
No Longer in Operation chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
awesome story, love the humor
The Liar Of Truth chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
BLOODY HELL! I couldn't stop laughing at this whole chapter, especially the last part! Absolutely hilarious!
O Spastic One chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
LOL. Not gonna lie. This story made me laugh REALLY hard! Thanks for the good laugh. :)
zara2148 chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
Wonderful use of the Greek mythos. Well done!
Moiraine Damodred fan chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
Cute. Funny. I laughed. And Hades, the all-powerful Lord of the Dead, is Persephone's personal b*. Totally WHIPPED. XD
Keep writing!
~MDF
snarky Beth chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
Great story! Very entertaining, I loved the interaction and plot :) Eh, so what if it doesn't follow the TV series? I enjoyed reading it! Poseidon cracked me up; "Son!" lol
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 12/2/2009