Reviews for Bathtime
Danny vs A Month chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Great story. I'm not sure if I like DanteXLucia or DanteXTrish more but DanteXTrish is certainly more fun.
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Must . . . not . . . chuckle . . . in . . . public. Very funny. Loved it. Not sure if Trish was in character or not (don't know her well enough to say), but I could imagine Dante acting like this if forced into a bubble bath.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aw, this is actually super cute. Trish isn't a fave of mine, but I really like the way you write her. And Dante being so childish and fighting her about the bath was hilarious. :D
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aw! So cute. Loved this.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Perfectly in character, great dialogue and a suggestive ending...

what more could I ask for?

This was GREAT. Thanks for writing it!
autome chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Dawww~ It's so adorable! I really like the way you wrote about them! XD Hope to read more of this pairing from you! w
devonair320 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw! That's so cute! It makes me want to finish the games! lol I'm stuck on 1, and 2, and 3 just plain won't work ( I think I'll pick them back up tho, all because of your story!
whisperedthoughts chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I was originally looking for Dante x Trish lemon, but this was SO MUCH BETTER! Thanks for a good read and fuzzy thought )
destructo888 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
How have I not reviewed this yet?

It is one of my favourite fics of all time.

GREAT WORK!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
finally! i find a Dante-Trish fic! i swear, all the fics are of DMC are yaoi! xX . anyways, i LOVE this fic. very very funny. i think Dante has more of a temper than inuyasha. LOL. oh and dont worry, i dont think this is OOC. but hey, what do i know? this is the first DMC fic i've read and i soon plan to play the video game. love it love it love it! please write more dante-trish!
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Dante Bubble bath *nosebleed*

I loved this fic, I've only seen the anime and couldn't help but giggle as I imagined bad $$ Dante in this situation. I think it was really sweet, humourous and ended with a hint of lemony goodness. You should be very proud of the job you did with 'Bathtime'.
Spider-bear chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
dude i could so see this happening. i love the end line "HELLBITCH!" poor little dante is embarrassed. haha good job
QueenVanillaCoke chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh! NO! Its not out of character! _ Its pretty good! Just only the idea to bath the poor half-demon o_o I like that! Trish is so sweet! -
ShyAnon chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
LMAO!

"HELLBITCH!"

I LOVED this story. I'm so glad I checked for other stories on your profile! This was a wonderful story and once again you captured Dante and Trish in a way I have yet to see duplicated. You really have them down! Love it!

-Shy