Reviews for Lily
Not-Different-Just-Me chapter 73 . 1/13/2011
Wait what? Your not finishing it! RUDE! I love love love love this story, I'm almost crying it's not finished. Grrrrrr now I have to guess what happens! Humh
ArwenMUC chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
This looks really good so far. I always wondered about Lily's past. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.

By the way...there was another reason I wanted to contact you:

I don't know if you remember me or not...but this is my new screen name. You read & reviewed one of my stories several years ago...and you seemed to like it. I don't think I ever finished posting it on here.

I don't know whether or not you're still on anymore, but if you are...I plan on re-writing the story that you read (which, to be honest, wasn't really that well written).

I thought I'd ask if you wanted to to read the improved story. Let me know if you'd like to be notified when I posted it. If not, then sorry to have bothered you.

I hope all has been well with you. :)
Alla chapter 19 . 12/1/2009
HOW COULD YOU!

i still love it...
jamespottersgirl101 chapter 73 . 8/6/2009
hey! i love your story but that can't be the end of it can it?/what hapends to the lot of people who you did'nt mention in the last chapter. i like what you said in th elast chapter. Ca i make it in to a song? I'll give you the cidet (i cant spell that word) i promise
MyraLyokoBlack chapter 34 . 1/19/2009
I like it, but no offense you guys this story is kind of depressing!
coca.cola.916 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
great chapter but i hope it picks up a bit soon.
coca.cola.916 chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
great chapter!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 38 . 6/8/2008
update soon
BookWyrm711 chapter 73 . 9/15/2007
NO i cant belive its finally over! it was such a great story with so much potential i like the ending but i wish we could've seen what had happned u just leave us litle reviewers with nothing else to read! please keep writing after u have gotten over everything about the story not "fitting in" u have to write more! until then im gonna go live in denial... w8 i dont have to do that! "IMPERIO!" "write more of the story" muhahaha! *stops imagining and wonders if im going a bit crazy right now* ah well this was one of the greatist stories ive ever read please make more laterPS: sorry about writing so much is just so horrible to end the book, NO the NOVEL how u did! ah well all things come to an end even 'mondo disclamer things' ill hope forever more ull start again until then BookWyrm out!
Secret world chapter 73 . 1/1/2007
I can't belive you ended it there is such a big gap you left between the time when she got out of school and the time were sirius gets put in azkaben pleas I am beggin you please wright more I know you sad that yoou were done but i got so caught up in the story.

Your fathful reaader Secret World
Secret world chapter 63 . 12/7/2006
love the story also wanted to knoe what when are you going to tell us a little more about lily JR. os to say the cat cant wat to see one of my carectors come backe into the store love thought
Secret world chapter 60 . 12/7/2006
love your story can't wate to here more
Secret world chapter 42 . 12/5/2006
love the story and can't wate to here more but unfortinitly it is 11:42 in the morning and i need some sleep
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »