Reviews for Model Love
shyboywriter chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
ur so mean poor tai but he has to forgive matt he wasnt there he was in another country! I know causde ive been raped its not fun. All you feel like is shit afterwards you even start rejecting love.
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
so adorable, i loved it! can't wait 2 read the next one!
peachescream232 chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
cool.
KingAleksander chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
Oh yeah you better run...D: Not cool. Aww...
DragonDame57 chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
mm this fic wasn't as good as your other ones.. but it was alright.

(the french in chapter 6 is incorrect though
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
How adorable! And how nasty it must have been for Tai to be raped. Poor Tai...at least he's with his Yama-sama.

Deaths pet fox
inoku chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
yay! i love this one to its awesome now im going to read the next one Model Affair i think its called and it sounds like matt is the seme so is this story going to be Yamachi or Taito cause im pretty sure u know the difference but yeah anyway great fic cant wait to read the next one byes!
Sorry this account is inactive chapter 8 . 9/28/2004
I cant wait till i read the final part of the trilogy! I still can't believe that tai got raped and ryan kissed yamato O_O oh well, loved reading all of it!
emesisbowl chapter 8 . 6/29/2004
AH! Tai got raped! Q_Q

eh..heh. So yes...I loved it. XD
Zeto chapter 8 . 3/14/2004
Wai! So it was a happy ending! I thought it was over when Tai broke up with him!
And they got back together! Yay!
Excellent story. Wonderful plot and good writing.
Zeto chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
Cool-Seem like everything is going good for everyone for once!
It better stay that way! _
Zeto chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
As a Yamato fan, I would like to defend him: Tai! He's in France, he didn't know! Besides, Danny's a real f-er, you know! It's not poor Yama's fault!
Zeto chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
Hm, it seems like the culprit is Danny but...I don't know.
Too obvious?
Maybe it's Justin...you never know...
Zeto chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Aww, is widdle Tai insecure? He's been gone a day!
How cute! Another good plot and I can just see Danny being major trouble.
Funny but when Justin was describing Mimi, I thought it might be her, and it was!
Why didn't she meet him at the airport though? I mean, he was there at the same time as Tai! Odd.
Zeto chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aw, well there's always the phone! At least they can still hear each others' voices.