Reviews for A Girl Thing
Marie-S-Raven chapter 3 . 4/14
This is hilarious! Thank you!
Morizono Kat chapter 3 . 2/17
so cute••
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 3 . 11/2/2017
I giggled so hard poor Kakashi
ncalkins chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
Aww, so cute~!
cherryblossomszahime chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
Love it!
Lady Nara chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
Oh, man. This was super cute and funny. Sasuke's dream had me howling with laughter!
WittyReviewer chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
And thus, the next time Sakura had a girl moment, she begged Kakashi to allow her to do his hair, and of course he said "yes." What else was he supposed to do? He was a guy, and didn't fully understand what girls needed. So he shrugged, followed her to the tent, sat down - back to her - and let her run her fingers through his hair.

It was very comforting... enough so, that he fell asleep. Again.

Fortunately she didn't have scissors this time. But she had a camera. And with Ninja stealth, she ripped his mask off and took a picture.
Dictator4Life chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
Awww, this is just so adorable! I love the bemused older cousin vibe Kakashi had going for him. Thanks for sharing!
Loopholes47 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
How cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
SASUKE'S DREAM LMAOOOOOOOOO
AvidAuthor chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Really funny! Kakashi must be admired, and Sakura probably respects him even more now then she did before.
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
awww that was so sweet poor kakashi was traumatized im sure asuma was as well. i wish i could have done that.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Really loved this, I'm always thinking about how Sakura must be feeling being a girl going on long trips with guys. Like periods...the bane of my existence , poor girl as well as gosh darn hormones ect and any other emotional kinks that come with being a girl that most guys won't understand. I imagine feeling isolated and lonely when it comes to this and I hope they have some kinds of birth control that also stop theme monthly...
And yea sorry I had a rant which I got carried away with but your work was pretty good x
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
That was one of the funniest story's I have ever read! I laughed at least twice every chapter! I loved Sauskes dream and the problems of being the only girl on a 4 person squad, I have never read a fanfic with that point of view that every girl can relate to in one way or another
lacomtessa chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Cute Kakashi/Sakura bonding! It's nice to see that he really does care for his students.