Reviews for A Girl Thing
Dictator4Life chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
Awww, this is just so adorable! I love the bemused older cousin vibe Kakashi had going for him. Thanks for sharing!
Loopholes47 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
How cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
SASUKE'S DREAM LMAOOOOOOOOO
PerpetualDream chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Really funny! Kakashi must be admired, and Sakura probably respects him even more now then she did before.
Kris Senju chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
awww that was so sweet poor kakashi was traumatized im sure asuma was as well. i wish i could have done that.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Really loved this, I'm always thinking about how Sakura must be feeling being a girl going on long trips with guys. Like periods...the bane of my existence , poor girl as well as gosh darn hormones ect and any other emotional kinks that come with being a girl that most guys won't understand. I imagine feeling isolated and lonely when it comes to this and I hope they have some kinds of birth control that also stop theme monthly...
And yea sorry I had a rant which I got carried away with but your work was pretty good x
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
That was one of the funniest story's I have ever read! I laughed at least twice every chapter! I loved Sauskes dream and the problems of being the only girl on a 4 person squad, I have never read a fanfic with that point of view that every girl can relate to in one way or another
lacomtessa chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Cute Kakashi/Sakura bonding! It's nice to see that he really does care for his students.
Fallen's child chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Could you do one-shot of random moments in the future (Shippuden) when Sakura and Kakashi have this thing that they do? Where the other Shinobi wonder what the hell are they doing? PLease?!
Great work, had be giggling all the way!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
This story's adorable
Wangz chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
o.o
Lian Ryu chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
This was utterly adorable and a pleasure to read!
XxAceLawxX chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
That ending was just too cute. "You wouldn't understand, its a girl thing."