Reviews for Breaking The Habit
bluefuzzyelf chapter 32 . 11/21/2003
Holy crap, i was just thinking about something like that! Where kagome didn't know him...Oh! PLEASE get For All We Know out soon! It's sounds amazing! If it was in a bookstore, i could be boke and buy this one! I am SO hooked!
Kagome Higur chapter 32 . 11/12/2003
Umm... I didn't get that with the review... BUT ( wait theres more _) I think you should do Someday I loved the beginning. IT WAS SO SAD! I cried. Wel anyway * dives into a closet and comes back out wearing a shirt with Emania all over it* I STILL LIKE YOUR STORY! Bye for now I shall return *does a peace sign with four fingers* Hopefully...I shall return ( P.S. are you a girl or boy?)
Venus Smurf chapter 14 . 11/6/2003
Very funny. You're just hilarious, and I love the added joys your sense of humor gives to this story.
Venus Smurf chapter 13 . 11/6/2003
You know, I dated a guy like Hojo once. He was sweet, gentle...impossibly stupid and boring. Rather like a cow, really. I sypmathize with Kagome. Had I run into the man as often as she has, I wouldn't be quite so patient.
Venus Smurf chapter 12 . 11/6/2003
And the sparks are flying. You're really good at this, did you know that? I'm completely hooked.
Venus Smurf chapter 11 . 11/6/2003
Well, I'm blushing. Great chappie, though. ONce again, the dynamics between these two characters was fantastic.
Venus Smurf chapter 10 . 11/6/2003
New club, huh? Yeah, we all know what THAT means. Kagome's really trying to get herself into trouble, isn't she?

Loved the way this plot is picking up. Keep posting, please!
Venus Smurf chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
Wow. You really did an amazing job with this one. I never realized just how controlling Inuyasha was before now. I guess I just dismissed it because he was also...so Inuyasha-y. Great job getting that out.
Venus Smurf chapter 8 . 11/6/2003
Definately rocked. This chappie was so poignantly beautiful that I am in awe of you. You're a genius.
Venus Smurf chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
YOu really do have a knack for describing things. I can just picture every movement and every word, and I loved that.
Venus Smurf chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
Loved it. I knew there was a reason why you've recieved so many reviews. I just wish I'd found this story earlier. Well done!
Venus Smurf chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
Wow. Great job with this one. I'm becoming so addicted to this story that it isn't even funny. Can't wait to see what Inuyasha does next!
Venus Smurf chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
Ouch, Kagome. You really know how to hurt him...

Great chappie. You've certainly gotten the characters down, and I love what you do with them. Wonderfully done.
Venus Smurf chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
Again, very nicely done. You have an incredible sense of humor, and your writing style is fantastic. This was a great chappie. Keep it up!
Venus Smurf chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Hey, you're lying to yourself if you think you don't want Inuyasha. We ALL want Inuyasha! There's a reason why we read fics about him and watch his show!

Very nicely written, once again. You're obviously an incredibly talented writer, and I look forward to the rest of this.
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »