Reviews for Breaking The Habit
AMYNOXI chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
i say write the spa day chapter you can trust me to read it and tell you what i think

urawsome

amy/noxi

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

:):}:]
AMYNOXI chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
i like this story a lot

its very good so far
xXotakuXx chapter 32 . 3/12/2007
Wow! This story was so good! I rarely read a story that's over 10 chapters but this kept me hooked! One of the best stories I've ever read!

Bravo!
Marajsky chapter 31 . 2/6/2007
I just found this story and I loved it! You did a great job. Just one thing that buged me, your answers to the reviews, they took up half of each chapter. I would keep that short if I was you. But great job!
Red-Miko chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
,no!-

That was SO FUNY!

-!
momegi chapter 31 . 10/13/2006
wow your story is so amazing!
Momiji Botan chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
. your story is so good so far!
Lynella chapter 32 . 9/15/2006
That was awsome
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 31 . 6/8/2006
Oh. My. God. That was an amazing story! You're awsome!
QueenTatooine chapter 31 . 5/16/2006
This is a very well written fanfic, a good read. I think you did an excellent job with the character development, especially with Inuyasha here at the end.

Good luck with your future projects.

~QueenTatooine
oxymoronique chapter 31 . 3/15/2006
your story...rawks man!

i mean the whole time 'All i ask of you' was stuck in my head when i saw the title of your last chapter and that made the Inuyasha and Kagome umm...confronting scene(?)even better...anyway, i totally love your story...and...SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! I WANT SEQUEL! pls...anw, write more soon! keep up the good work!
Vampiress Yugure chapter 31 . 2/16/2006
~LOVE IT! COMPLETLY LOVE IT!~
an InuHanyou by birth chapter 32 . 2/5/2006
great story keep up thr great work
BlackMamba07 chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
LOVE this story. Rereading it for the second time, and I thought I should let you know how much I enjoy it, lol.

BTW, the Princess and the Warrior and Run Lola Run are two of my absolute favorite movies (you mentioned them in your author's note).

Best of luck with your writing!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 32 . 1/30/2006
this was a great!story! Loved it! Make a sequel pleae!
698 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »