Reviews for Breaking The Habit
moira2 chapter 31 . 12/1/2005
hi. this is my first time to review, so here goes...

that was, quite frankly, truly wonderful. i read your fic in its entirety at the office, and let me tell you i had a hell of a time trying to wipe away my tears while pretending to work. (i had to resort to "accidentally" dropping papers, pens and diskettes on the floor; i think my officemates must have thought i was suffering some mild form of epileptic attack.) oh but hell! it was so worth it! really good inu-kag fics are so hard to come by, and i'm so glad i came upon your fic, so thank you for your story. thank you, and please go on writing.

i doubt my boss would feel the same, though, but who cares about him, right? you rock!
blackartemis chapter 31 . 11/29/2005
Hey! Great story! I'm so glad you gave kags this inner conflict, sometimes it gets annoying when she is always the one sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else, she's got so much potential! Anywho great story!
Fyliwion chapter 31 . 11/22/2005
Wonderful story Great writing, great plot, everything For all its 3am and I think I started this before midnight and should probably now work on that hoemwork XD Just a wonderful ficcy all around *applauds*
TheJusta chapter 14 . 10/21/2005
this is a bit late but what does :ditch: mean

and dont laugh at me cause im from quebec so it aint my fault that i dont know what it means

(english teachers are too dumb at mt school)
HADmatter chapter 21 . 10/11/2005
i like it
super sarah chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
hey that was preaty good i hope u will post more cuz its kinda a cliff hanger!
Hoshiko Leiko Taisho chapter 31 . 6/26/2005
i loved ur story it kicked ass!
Whimsical Flourish chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Great story! This is going on my favorites list!
Whimsical Flourish chapter 21 . 5/26/2005
That chapter was so kawaii! I really like this story.
SilverTailz chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow! What an enchanting beginning! (No pun intended!)I'm captivated by how easily your dialogue flows and twists like regular speech. You've done well with keeping the characters in their own skins, and the description of the scene is like cinnamon-in delicate pinches that add to the entire effect. I like the character of the witch-an original, non-Sueish OC. Bravo! (Sorry this review's so short... I'm a little distracted.) *Scurries off to read next chapter*
Denial chapter 28 . 4/13/2005
You rock! You gave Fluffy feelings and honor! OMG, 3 dimensional characters. I'm all giddy.

Have I mentioned how awesome your story is and how great the author of said story is? Because it deserves to be said. A lot.
Denial chapter 26 . 4/13/2005
Thank you so much for being fair to Kikyo. So many people cast her as the simple villian when her character is so much more complex than that. You gave her the complexity, the humanity, that the character has always had.

And that is why you are an awesome author.
Denial chapter 12 . 4/12/2005
Cound't resist pointing out that for an authoress on her knees begging for 50 reviews must have been bouncing uncontrollably around the room when she hit 650. :)

I love this story and am thuroughly enjoying reading your version of Kagome. I like how you gave her a life and personality for her modern times. Wonderfully written and I look forward to reading more.
LukeShaehl chapter 3 . 4/2/2005
The well only works for Inuyasha and Kagome, so Miroku and Sango couldn't have gone with Inuyasha in the begining.
Secret-punk-rocker chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
It's kinda funny...I actually printed out your entire story and put it in a binder...I re-read the entire thing last night again, and i must admit it is one of my favorite stories ever...You did an amaing job with this story, and im so glad i found it last year...

But i am kinda feeling guilty that i kept forgetting to review to tell you how wonderful it is...amazing job!
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »