Reviews for Breaking The Habit
Lady Of Paranoia chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
Great fic_ This is deeper and more exaimining of the characters emotions and personality than any any other fic I've read. Love the way you're making Kagome's character slightly different and are sort of writing her in a different more deeper style. Don't see why you haven't got that much reviews though, you're story is wonderful, but don't worry they will come!(especially if you continue writing the way you are doing_)
Lachesis chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
This is pretty cool for being so out of character. You're right, I doubt they're old enough to go to dance clubs. Plus, when is Kagome in her time long enough to make a friend with a bouncer. *wink* But, the way you're telling the story is impressive. I like your descriptions of everthing, so keep that up. You're doing fine. :)
lunemangelus chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
Explore another side of herself? er...I'm getting just a little bit nervous here! Anyway, continue on with the story, it's great!
lunemangelus chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
::sighs:: Inuyasha, MAYBE you went too far? More like you DID go too far... dense can he get?
thorsgirl chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
hey! i'm reviewing, i'm reviewing. i'm still a littlee... wordless from the last review, but great job! i'll be waiting for the next chapter! and kagome... well, inuyasha really needs to learn a bit of manners. but then, that wouldn't be any fun! ;)
thorsgirl chapter 3 . 7/7/2003
that was SO funny, you have GOT to continue. why dont you try inuyasha in something biker and... well, i have no clue about miroku. i hav no clue what guys would wear. i dont think they'd be too happy in tight pants either.

ANYwayz, you really should continue this. If people don't really review, try not to take it personal. cuz i remember when i first got this thing i was too busy saving things on my favorite stories thing. THEN when that ran out i finally figured out what reviewing was. so, I'm gonna see if i can reccomend (not sure if i spelled it correctly) this story to some people.

Um, forgot what I was gonna say.

O yeah, KNOCK 'EM DEAD, KAGOME - no pun there with the death thingy either.

Great story!
lunemangelus chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
. Spacing! Spacing! Please, space it out! Besides that, it was wonderful. Update soon!
lunemangelus chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
This is great! Don't lose heart! Hehheh...I like the old "witch" best of all...she unnervew INuyasha!
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47