Reviews for Frozen Rain
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Please update
Mercury Blue chapter 13 . 6/6/2006
I've just found this story... and it's terrific! PGSM turned me into a complete and utter Kunzite/Ami fan, and this story was original, AND rocked socks. But I see it hasn't been updated in nearly two years now. THAT IS A HORRIBLE INJUSTICE! YOU MUST FINISH IT!
Kia chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
BORING this chapter was BORING!
Xtreme Nuisance chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
ha. bbl. :)
Roxanne chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
Addicting story. Picked it up yesterday...putting aside a paper that needed writing. Whoops?

It's lovely. I've been searching for ages for a good Mercury fic, usually w/ Zoi, but I find the change to Kun refreshing. Would love to see the end of it!
Sailor Lune chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
Lol...the part where Ami talks about being cheated by Beryl's death is hilarious. Thats defintally my favorite part of the chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Fallenseraph chapter 13 . 7/22/2004
Oh my God, it was great! Thank you so much for updating, you just made my day. I hope that I don't have to wait too much for the next chapter though, and you have to promise that you WILL make a sequel. I just love this fic so much. Oh yeah can you please continue writing kiss and tell? Once again, thank you so much to you and your friends.
Sonar De Mercury chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
Hi! I like your fic. Update soon ok? I look forward to the finsh.
Yui4 chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
I've love it! I completely love the way you write and this story id one of my favourites... this chapter was very nice but I was a little lost in the beginning... I hope you'll upload the next chapter soon, and the idea of a sequel is pretty interesting... hehe ;-) matta ne!

pd: excuse me for my expression, but I'm spanish and I'm afraid my english needs a bit of improvement P
fallenseraph chapter 12 . 7/20/2004
Hey Blue Quartz I've been waiting for you to update this fic since like, forever. Are you going to abandone it? If you are tell me so I can kill myself. I'm your number one fan, I think you're great, as is this story, so could you please please update. Oh yeah, what about kiss and tell? that one is really good too. Are you going to continue that one? I'm going to keep waiting, but I hope its not for too long.
Ami Metallium chapter 12 . 7/6/2004
*claps in childish glee while cakleing maniacly** I am SO happy my coputer is working again! One of the first things I did when I got it fixed was reread your story (which was NOT a good thing now that I thing about it... I got my computer ate supper sat down and started to read... it is now 6 in the morning... I read slow when i have had insomnia for a week and a half strat...gha! now my spelling is going... damn... i think i should TRY to sleep...) *walks (or rather lunges acros the room) to her bed wile cursing buses birds and all thouse other things that make noise at this ungodly hour**
BluLadyK chapter 12 . 6/30/2004
Wow! Great chapter, I loved it. Serenity is just so deluctably evil that I can't help but love her more "human" version. I can't wait to read Ami and Kunzite's reunion, it should be interesting to say the least. I understand about the late update, I myself am quite a few months overdue for an update. Till the next chapter, ja ne!
Sailor Lune chapter 12 . 6/4/2004
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I read it when you first posted it, but the review section wasn't working so I couldn't leave a reply and I just now got around to replying. I enjoyed the update, but it took long enough! I was beginning to think you forgot all about updating. I liked the trick Serenity and Kunzite played on Beryl. Scum like her deserve it!
Sailor Sagittarius chapter 12 . 5/21/2004
wow. that was...confusing. i like where this is going though (i think), and i look forward to a quick update please! (i know each and every author out there must be sick to death of hearing that, but im sorry)
Ami Metallium chapter 11 . 4/12/2004
Oh... I just LOVE this story! I have been reading it for months now... It's one of my fav's! I just cant wait for the next chapter!