Reviews for My Stupid Life All Because of HIM
toofast chapter 20 . 8/10/2006
this is great I love like and adore it your a good writer and you rox
kawaii shaman chan chapter 21 . 5/11/2006
ok... i like this story and all but there are way too many flashbacks, but it still rocked. i think i'll go read your other fics too
ameo66 chapter 21 . 8/14/2005
That was interesting...
mw chapter 21 . 8/4/2005
please make a other epilouge
x-gal-x chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
Firstly, ur english sux. u got all ur grammers and everything mixed up. please... this is fanfic. only for those who have average english can type, looks like ur missing it. and for God's sake ur storyline is kinda fake. And i cnat believe this is ur 2nd fic. i mean ur first must be attrocious!

And if your're wondering whether i have the right to comment on u, I do. Everyone has cus thats wad reviews are for. They are for you to read our comments and improve on your stories. And this is not a flame. If u think this is a flame ur quiet dum for a 2nd story writer. A flame is a treat. And i'm not trying to boss u around. My english isnt wonderful but please try to improve... thks.
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 21 . 7/22/2005
Hahahaha! _ That was a great story! I loved the ending. Good job on it!
silvercrushx chapter 20 . 7/15/2005
OMG, i loved that ending! it was awsome! but now it over. *cries* it was such a good story!
FlamingRedFox chapter 20 . 7/14/2005
I finally got to read this! Wireless internet is evil! Anyways...

Ahh sap. Sweet, cute, mushy, silly, wonderful sap! That was exactly what this was! It seemed a bit cut off at the very ending, though, as to whether you make another chappie or not, I leave that decision to you.

This was a wonderful, wonderful story! I loved it lots! Wonderful, wonderful work! TTFN, ta, ta, for now!

Sincerely, Fox-chan! .
moonyme chapter 20 . 7/13/2005
awe cute ! though i wasnt expecting an ending but its so cute!_

hope to hear from ya!
LCH8292 chapter 20 . 7/13/2005
that was a cute ending. i liked it. a little sappy, yeah. but since u warned me, that's ok.
Hotaru-chan chapter 20 . 7/13/2005
aww I loved your story. I so wanted it to continue forever. The ending was a bit sappy but it was good. Hey can you write an epilogue or whatever to this story to top it off with?
FlamingRedFox chapter 19 . 7/12/2005
Wow! You're alive! Aliens didn't abduct you and probe you insides! I must say, I found this chappie quite sappy, not that sap is a totally bad thing. I still liked it! And the next chappie might be the last! Awe, that's sad. And you want to end on an even number! Why? Odds are soo much better! Heh heh heh, umm yeah. Anyways, Wonderful chappie! Keep up the wonderful work! TTFN, ta, ta, for now!

Sincerely, Fox-chan! .
secretlover90 chapter 19 . 7/10/2005
this is an AWESOME story! I was about ready to strangle the computer when the last chapter ended, then I remembered that the 'puter isn't alive, so that took all the fun out of it. Anyhoos, keep writing, it's GREAT!
The female Sesshomaru chapter 18 . 7/3/2005