Reviews for Absconding Sorrow
Killing perfection's lover chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh my gosh, the scene with Sesshomaru pressed up against her, oh so confidently, was wow. *O* And then he just pushes her away, I love this story. xD I hafta read more! Thank you so much, I'm glad you made this story. :D
Xxredninja chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Next chapter next chapter
love it

read ya later!
The Despotic One chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Damn. It's 4:34 and I haven't slept a wink yet... But I just can't stop... Urgh... Too awesome.

I've never really indluged in reading fics as problematic as this, but I found myself pulled against my very will. It's just that good of a fic. Highly recommended.

Just how many more problems could she run into! Wow. This has just been a HUGE mess.
grimmich chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
... I hope Sesshomaru somehow saves her from Naraku... by the way, does her mother even know that Naraku bought their house? I mean he could have bought it to have something to hold over her head, and that would explain to Sesshomaru partially why it was not an option that she marry him... anyways can't wait to read more, night!
kathieclint chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
naraku seems odd possessed and psychotic O.O it was fun reading though :)
kathieclint chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
omg. this story is getting better and better :)
kathieclint chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
wow. the start was pretty good. im loss for words it was just too awesome O.O

kagome *sigh* she's so pitiful stupid kikyo always ruins everything for her
Eia San chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
great concept, I have really enjoyed this story. Its well written and really interesting, cant wait for the update!

Eia
Kitsune Diva chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
The story is really good.
Dunthonwen chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Me Gusta! I read on later! )
Aster Mason chapter 6 . 7/17/2007
This story is really good you should continue it.I hope you don't mind if i add you to my hotmail,to you know talk.
Simplistic Practicality chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
Comment lefted on chapter 4 is in regards to Chapter 1-6 (_)v
Simplistic Practicality chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
dang, this story is freakishly disturbing when it comes to Naraku's actions but so appealing that it enthralls me into wanting to read more...Can't really explain this mixed interest your story have created but I'm finding that I'm really enjoying this and all the mess Kagome is putting herself into...I commend you on your ability to cause the reader to feel anticipation for the events to come along with dread and fear to the heroine of the story. I applaud you job well done.
Kagome2691 chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
wow kinda freaky
lindajrjt chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Good chapter; I wonder how it will end? Seems to me since Naraku is turning evil that Seeshomaru should end up with her although he is not much better...