Reviews for Elric: Prelude to Prophecy
Good so far chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I like the story so far. You probably already posted the rest in another story, as this was... 9 years ago? I need to go search for that now.
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Post the stories! This is a really interesting start to a story and it'd be a shame if you didn't continue.
Wolf's scream chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Good; very moving (after the Prophecy is recorded). The reference to certain physical characteristics from other family members we know from Canon is entertaining. A samll typo: "Debra was reaching for her want" should probably read "Debra was reaching for her wand."
Blue Stripe chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I liked your story. It was well written and I'm interested to see what happens and who are the eight. Have you already posted them? Where can I find them!
Kestrel chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Very interesting... I would love to hear more! Please continue! It would be very sad to not continue a story with such a great beggining! You writing is very good. You might want to consider taking anonymous reviews, on a side note. There are a lot of readers out there who aren't authors.
Ravenwood240 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Thanks for the reviews, and for those that asked, the first four chapters of Prophecy are up, along with some smaller tie in stories that were too big to be subplots, and I wanted to write anyway. Debra is an Xavier, from the Xavier clan. She married a non related Xavier, and is not a Weasley. Trust me though, there are Weasleys in the future.
airaloki chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
the lyrics were good. :D they rhymed, at least! i can never do that. well done.

umm, would you care to explain the Prophocy world to me? cause i have no idea what it is, and i just read a story called "Letters" that ties in with this, and i was wondering if you could explain it to me. cause i kinda wanna read more of this, but i have to understand it first. ;D

good fic. liked the interaction with the malfoys and the weaslys at the end. (debra was a weasly, right?)
SerenitysBelly chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I'm entralled... the story really captured my attention from the beginning and the prophecy was beautiful, you have to give yourself more credit. Please post the rest of your story, it's nice seeing a serious fic every once and a while, and yours certainly seems to prove very interesting. I love it.
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
oohh... i liek the poem thingie! i'd read the second part...
Mad Marmite Lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Please, Please, Please post the rest of this story. I can't wait to read it. This prophecy is VERY intriguing and has me panting for more. I demand more. Pretty Please with a chocolate on top? *makes puppy dog face*