Reviews for An Odd Sorta Love
OneInuLuver chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I found another of my favorites! I love Sesshy/ Sango stories!
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Excelent story!
vanessa chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
this story is sounding really good. i can't wait until the next chapter is up. if you need any help just e-mail me i can give you some ideas.
your friend,
vanessa
Shinna chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
ME chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
You need another chapter. Like Sango and Sesshoumaru meet up with Inuyasha and Kagome. That would be GREAT! Please do a sequel! I'm begging you. PLEASE! Well bye for now.
deadkitty1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
NO! NOT MIROKU! *sob* wait... i don't like miroku... oh well! but y sango and sessy? weird! and inu wouldn't say something like that! well ok maybe he would... i'm complaining ren't i? sorry... very boring vacation... good story though... bit rushed but very good story! hehehe... bye!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Wow! I loved this! It's going on my favorites. It's very original and very well written. I like this pairing now.

Could you read some of my fics?

Miroku Houshi-chan
SailorKagome chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
This was so sweet! Omgosh! *cries* I loves it! *sniffles* This was so awesome!
SaiaiTokoya chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
This story is so sweet. It makes it seem like someone has had a hidden crush. . .ahem Sesshomaru. All and all this story was great, and I love the odd couple. The Inu/Kagome is always the best, but keep on comin up with those odd pairings they are the real eye catchers.
Kuro-shiro-neko chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
WOW! OK a few things,

It went a bit fast

The pairing is odd

But otherwise, THE FLUFF! *drowns in all the fluffy goodness* -
Katz3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Aw...How cyoot ; -decides to be stupid and throws cut out paper hearts around Sesshoumaru and Sango-

Sesshoumaru: -Thwap-

Sango: -sigh-
Mishkov chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
um sorry but plz dont hate me for hateing your story b/c it was to rushed and way ooc and well you never said we couldent flame so muwahahahahahahahahaha*gag*hahahahaa well any way i think it suked no offense but songo and sessh sould not ever i mean ever be together its just wrong not that i am saying rin sould be with sessh b/c i think thats wrong to he sould only be with kagome but hey what the hell cant i say its not my story and if it was i would change it well

here is my s/n if ya want to yell at me for flameing you i dont really care b/c i am one of the most flameabel ppl in the world i flame every one so sorry.

sarumay
Claidi Shoru chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Write more please. These 2 make a good couple!
Shinigami-Mimi chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Sugoi! So good! So good! _ You have to continue. Lol. Now I'll add SangoXSesshoumaru to my couple list!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
My fav piaring, too bad that this only the second story I've read with Sango/Sesshomaru. Anyway, keepup the nice work.