Reviews for Mary's Story
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Interesting story, I look forward to reading the rest.
Wolf's scream chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Hm... interesting & well done.
Aeli Kindara chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I can't believe how few reviews you've gotten for your stories, you know. They're just plain really good, and Mary's Story is no exception. I love the backstory you provide for all your characters — it's really fun and interesting. (On a side note, Prophecy is the only fanfiction I've ever written a fanfiction for, although I do have fanfiction-ish ideas floating around in my head for one or two others.)

The mechanics of some of these older pieces aren't quite up to scratch (new paragraphs for new speakers, etc.), but even when you make small mistakes, the content of the story makes up for it. I really love reading your stories, because they always interest, entertain, or intrigue me.

Also — I need to know — are more updates forthcoming? Especially on "Prophecy" and "Of Links and Laws"? It's not fair to start a mysterious new story and then not update for over a month... *pouts* I'm trying to figure out where the line between encouragement and nagging is, but you do know that I'm always eagerly anticipating the next chapter/story/piece of writing from you, right?