Reviews for Seashell
Victorica7602 chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
I like the lyrics there really nice.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
O.o cool:-)
canzie chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Hey this is really cute! I'd love it if you updated, I see you haven't in a while! Don't leave me hanging in such a way! I wanna see what's going to happen!
Bashirisuku chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
HAH! I KNEW IT! now how are gonna get in contact?
AznDumplings chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
There is a low chance that you guys are ever going to update this again (considering it hasn't been updated in like 11 years) but...
PLEASE UPDATE!
I really like this story
:D
OkamiShelli chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Weird thing is, when I read chapter two, it was raining!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
next chapter please!
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I wonder what the seashell is for? Does it mean something?
Is it of some importance to Yuki?
Plz update
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Awesome fanfic
Would be great if you finish it
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
I LOVE IT WHENS THE NEXT CHAPTER GUNNA BE DONE?
wakinyan chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
i hope that there wiil be a chapter 4 soon
Babydoll3425 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
really good story. i like it so far. keep up da good work!
higga7 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
mmmm nice story was refreshing to read and very enjoable will thier be another chapter any time soon i hope so hate it when good stories die young
YaoiChick1 chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Huuuuuuuuh? You just left it there? Why? It's so good! I wanna know if Yuki and Kyo knew each other in thier childhood! Come on its 2011! I miss you! *Go crys*
M S N G R chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA leave it up to Kyou to forget a phone number. Ahaha my god I'm crying helplessly at his stupidity. I lov the way Kyou is acting like a shy jerk and then yuki is the know it all. U should win a prize for one of the best 'coming out' scenes ever. "Uh I'm gay... Does it bother you?" "not at all"

Lmfao oh gosh I will kiss the ground u walk on for this amazing story! Plz don't drop it! Plz update! ...despite the fact that it's been pretty long no... BUT WHATEVA

XD