Reviews for Plotless
Persephone chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
wow, reading this i was thinking of Usagi. and wow. I can just see her as the woman in here..

Very well done!
Apollymi chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
*favorited!* Wow... Someone likes my stuffs. I feel all blushy. I'm so glad to see more D/U/H writing online, especially good, steamy D/U/H writing like this! Keep up the good work!
Bunny-chan1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
wow. very steamy! This was cute! I need to see more like this! The Duo/Hiiri/Usa triangles are great! Keep it up!
Patricia16 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I loved it
kaoru chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
please make a H/D/Usa
themoonmaiden chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
o.0 That was my expression (well, sort of) when I read this fic. Wow! The H/U/D interaction was just steamy! *wipes monitor* My monitor fogged up because of it ; I'm usually not one for lemony fics, but you did well with yours. Great job! Can we, your fans, expect more?
Momiji-Bunny chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I don't know what to say, I've never reviewed a fic like this. But I really liked it. I'm kind of a Youi Lemon fan and your story reminded me of a Mercedes Lackey book I read. I think your story was good, although plotless as you said. I think it would be really great if you expanded the story and wrote about the characters and their living arrangments more.
Midnight of Shadows chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
You have just fulfilled my little hentai fantasy! Oi! What a fic! I actually liked it. I could tell who you visualized even before I read it in your review. Let me tell you, I have had story ideas with the exact three in a relationship, but have never gotten around to actually writing them. You my friend have just did a very naughty thing. You started a trend, I bet. I can only imagine how many Heero,Usagi,Duo triangle fics are going to spring up now. *grin* I really did like this. I've never really read any H/U lemons, I don't think there are many out there. I had plans of making one after I finished "The Last Mission", but I wasn't too sure people would respond well to it with all the recent Usagi bashing. Ah well, can't wait for future stories, you're a pretty good writer, and I mean that with all my heart. *_~*