Reviews for Realities of Friendship
Guest chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Now if I could only copy it to my computer so I could read it any time I wanted... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Comedy-Neko-Chan chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
I read your other story earlier...and even though it was writen a long time ago i love that one and this one...i think it would be so amazing if Taichi and Yamato actually ended up like this...its just...i cant say anything because...i feel like everything in those two stories could happen. And somewhere out there in some strange universe this happens to them. Annnnd Kiyu and Reino. ;) the end of my review
MaryWatanuki chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!
JY chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
I just wanted to leave a review to let you know that even though this fic was written almost a decade ago (and you've long since left the fandom), I still come back and read through it occasionally. It was wonderfully written and holds a dear spot in my heart as one of the fics I will always remember. I also think it would be quite intriguing to read a new Taito fic by you if you ever decided to return to the fandom (though I'm not holding my breath in the least), if not just to see how your style's changed over the years. :)

Cheers.
mindgameplay chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
god!i totally loved the epilougue!LOL
Yuffie Miki chapter 15 . 4/3/2012
holly shit that was amazing! a little strange in places but still amazing.
TektiteOrbiting chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
EachPeachPearPlum chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
excellent. this one so merits a review too.

i'm sitting here infront of the computer wearing what is probably the sappiest smile anyone has seen in...ooh, about three years. i don't do sappy. hell, i don't often do smiley. this was just...oh, it was excellent.

the epilogue especially. i loved it. i'm still sort of laughing. although that could be cos of this song too. although i don't know why it'd make me laugh. it's hardly the most cheerful of songs.

woot. being irrelevant again. i did love this. and the first one too. fantastic fics, both of them...

Vicky
skipper3 chapter 15 . 4/16/2008
Sorry I haven't reviewed before this. Don't hate me. This is like my third time reading this and i love it as much if not more than the first. It's so good and sometimes it makes me giggle. Giggle!I rarely giggle. I love Tai and Matt. Thanks for writing this! Laters.
snowflke chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
I love this!
TideSong14 chapter 15 . 11/4/2007
Great story! I love it!
blitzdragon chapter 15 . 12/27/2006
this was an amazing story! i love how it all started in the prequeal, and i love how it ended here!
Kiriska chapter 15 . 12/21/2006
The perfect sequel.
daisy.insane-angel chapter 15 . 11/6/2006
That one is as good as it's prequil, I loved all the angst and emotion in it, and it IS more Taito focused. (YAY!) So, I have to say congrats on the stories and thanks for the entertainment. daisy
sinful ang3l chapter 15 . 7/18/2006