Reviews for Light
Non Malum chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
****.5 / *****

Great story, some misplaced words, but it's understandable. Good Length of the styory, characters are acting in character most of the time.

I imagined Snape's wife at first to be that lady from before, the...Well, kinda crazy one? XD
Mother of Tears chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
I really can't say enough about this story. It is incredible how you write! I love the different views and all the deep philosophy. Superb, really superb! Are you published in the "real world?" If you are, let me know, I will buy your book. carry on. I hope you do another story. Not a sequel, per se, but just another story...
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Wow! Very insightful, and very deep. Very true too. I see you are a reader of history as well as Orson Scott Card. I've read Card too. I would recommend reading Barbara Hambly. Try the "Windrose Cronicles" or some of her historical mysteries.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I love this story!
Anke chapter 8 . 8/23/2004
I'm deeply impressed!
Aoife Malfoy chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
hmm intriguing and deliciously dark...hated all the grammar & spelling errors though (sorry m a perfectionist at heart) but overall good job!
Persephone Lupin chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
Your story is absolutely amazing! And it is deeply meaningfull, too. I enjoyed it a lot. Pity that there are so many mistakes, especially with the articles. I know Russians have problems with the English articles, so maybe it's the same for people from Poland? If you would like me to, I'd beta your story. I'm not a native speaker of English, either, but I think I could at least fix your articles. (Hope you are not offended, your fic is one of the best I've ever read, in spite of the mistakes!)
00 chapter 8 . 5/31/2004
Good story.

I read read this tfrom time to time as it is one of the better Sev in AZ stories. Don't know why it got so few reviews.
fire mage6 chapter 8 . 3/13/2004
What can i say? you have written one of the most moving and thought provoking story i've ever read. Severus is one of my most favourite characters in Harry Potter and i like the way you portrayed him in your story. You are a great writer and i hope you write more stories about him.
Yllen to Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Well, it was not supposed to racist or something like that. I meant that the person who told it felt treated like a slave, it's a saying in my country. It does not mean anything wrong about Afroamericans or something like that, it rather shows how wrong is treating anyone as if he or she didn't have a free-will and didn't deserve a 'thanks' for his or her help. It's used for example when someone's boss tells you to do something that is not your duty and then you don't get money for it or even simple 'thank you'. You were treated like a slave abd felt as if you were told 'you did, you are dismissed' without a bit of respect. It is not supposed to be offending towards the one that is abused, contrary. It is a kind of protest - noone should be treated like that. Perhaps it didn't sound like that to you because of my not-so-very-good english ;)
Everything the best to you! I hope I managed to clear it. And sorry if I made anyone feel offended - I didn't mean to.
Rebecca chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
I don't know what you met by putting 'Negro did, Negro may go' because It affended me. If maybe I took it the wrong tell me what it was supposed to mean.
Rakshasa chapter 8 . 11/7/2003
It took me a few days to read this but it was well worth a web of words here.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
Update please.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2003
Hi,

I like this, though the first 3 chapters were best.

Do you know of any other Sev in AZ stories? I've read Fugue State and Collared and Betrayed... but I'd like to read more. If you have a title or two, please list it.

Please keep writing Sev is great stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2003
Hi,

I like this, though the first 3 chapters were best.

Please keep writing Sev is great stories.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »