Reviews for Red
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Keillor finally made an appearance! Loving it! Haha
otaku1412 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wow! Very well written. Characters felt very real; they acted the way you would expect in the manga.
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Laawd, your characterization of Anna just [kiiills] me. That's how amazing it is. Each line she says, each action she does - I just stare at these words before me in awe because I could hear it and I could see it. I can [see] Anna and when I see the characters in a person's writing then I know - this person has it and understands it. They have studied the fandom's world and the characters and have given them the proper treatment.

It goes without saying that you have got the others down too but Anna has always been one of the trickier characters to get down I think. On the surface, she can seem so rude (which was my first impression of her) but if handled right, her words and actions can be perceived in a different light - which is what you've done here. Beautiful!
Shiro Hitsuji chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Cute story, I specially liked the way Anna acts towards Tamao, I think you captured their relationship really well. Anna isn't mean to her, she actually protects her and encourages her a lot as we can see in the manga, kinda like a small sister to her I guess. (Like when they are watching the shaman fights and the Iron Maiden kills everyone ruthlesly, Tamao stays in shock crying on the ground and Anna embraces her )
Hahaha sorry for the bad english
mk chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
that was so sweet!
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
aww, anna is so cute!
lescribble chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That was an excellent read...

I especially loved the way you incorporated the subtle love between the rest of the Asakuras. It's funny, but I never really realized how utterly non-fluffy but deep their love was for each other. :D

Once again, great job! I'm glad I stumbled into this.
144829 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Aww. I like how you wrote Tamao. You gave her character a lot of depth. :D
Asukastears chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
VERY NICE! An O. R. Story! (my favorite volumes of SK!)

great job nice to see some of the pre-shaman fight Fics TY and hope you make another!
rumia chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
nice!_
Nyago chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
A bit late in commenting but I have to say very well done :D You put the character the same way as the manga, and I didn't get lost once.

~Nyago
asn water chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
oh that was a great story! youre a great author!
yami chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
a bit confusing but other then that it's quite good
Iluxia chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
ahh! nice one! you sure do understand the anime don't you? well... nice fic! see ya! bye bye! _
sepia days chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
I don't think that nothing really happens...you just do it in such a lovely subtle way, it doesn't seem like it doesn't move. It does. That was possibly the best Yoh and Anna fic I have read. You have every right to be proud! I would be proud if I wrote this.