Reviews for The Journey to Planet Logan
summsrose chapter 1 . 1/17
Please continue this :)
Xtine410 chapter 1 . 1/1
Omg I hope you continue this story! I can’t believe Aiden called Chelsea. And that was the meanest thing he could’ve said to his mom. I feel sad for Rory but I’m glad to know that her and Logan are still together. Hope you had a great new year and can’t wait to see what happens next.
debbycooke chapter 1 . 12/29/2022
please tell me there will be more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2022
dying to read what happens next…. Please update soon and thank you for continuing this universe :)
I'mFeelingAllTheFeels chapter 1 . 11/2/2022
Ohh I was so excited to see you post something from this world you’ve created. I’m a sucker for a future fix/epilogue so I love knowing what’s happened. I’m surprised Logan and Rory didn’t end up getting married after that last chapter but sad that Aidens throwing it in her face.
laci1949 chapter 1 . 10/28/2022
Ahhhh, payback time for Logan with Aiden as the willful son.? So Chelsea is back in the picture although she is the root of the reason that Logan will never marry again. I don’t think she wants Logan back but I think nothing would make her happier than to mess up Rory’s relationship with Aiden. Chelsea has a vindictive streak in her because of her dad loving Logan more than he loved her. By hurting Rory she hurts Logan. I recall Ben telling Rory that Logan has never loved or looked at another woman since he met Rory. I would guess that Chelsea sees Aiden as the son she and Logan should have had years ago which would have healed the rift with her and her father. Looking forward to reading the next segment.
ReadAndLive chapter 1 . 10/24/2022
It is such a treat to experience more in this universe you have created. It’s interesting to see how Aiden is a mix of Rory and Logan in their traits and tendencies. Surprising to see Chelsea in the mix and how thirsty Aiden is for learning more about his dad. Loved the little mentions thrown in that tie in with the show. Definitely excited for the second part and hoping Aiden gets more of the answers he is looking for, especially when he’s not even sure what the questions are.
Dino11.9.93 chapter 1 . 10/17/2022
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your name for a new rogan story! Was almost too good to be true! And boy you did not dissappoint. It made me very happy
I am probably one of very few people who actually like your charakter of Chelsea! I think she is very unique and fits well to the college version of logan. So to combine her with teenage Aiden was a lot of fun to read. And I did like the way Logan handeld the situation as a father. Ok maybe a bit too much information about his college escapades but it also fits to his character.
But I do wonder why Logan and Rory never married. I know logan always said his name wouldn't go under a marriage certificate again, but I thought the "I call my lawyer" quote in the last chapter meant he was finally ready.
I am also curious about their second child and about the life they have together. So glad they finally worked their shit out and stayed together.
Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks again for your work
ecsgg chapter 1 . 10/16/2022
Welcome back! I’m so happy you are continuing their story! Amazing so far! As always, I feel like I need to read it several times to absorb all of the nuances. Please keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2022
It so did not disappoint, so glad to see you back, you are a wonderful writer, can’t wait for part 2!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2022
Okay but why did the ending have my teary eyed? You are such an excellent writer!
52shari chapter 1 . 10/14/2022
Having to tell mom about his fun adventure doesn’t end how he thought it would. He doesn’t understand about Chelsea. He gained some insight into his dad but his mouth hurt his mom in ways he can’t even imagine
December Jeffries2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2022
I like the beginning of this sequel. Aiden seems to be a perfect mixture of Logan and Rory. I am flabbergasted that Logan and Rory never got married and still refer to each other as baby partners. There is so much intrigue surrounding around what was their last ten or so years together and separately like?
dancingdriver chapter 1 . 10/13/2022
I was ecstatic when I saw the notification from AAB on my mailbox.
This universe is too good to be just one story, I’m so glad you decided to give it another go! I think it goes without saying that your writing is amazing :) I’ve repeated myself a lot throughout AAB. It’s lovely to now meet Aiden grown up and see how you perfectly mix his parents traits in him. Looking forward to reading more, knowing who can is (and I hope it’s a second child and another Gilmore girl too). I’m surprised they aren’t married, but maybe they just did it by themselves and never told anybody? One can hope :)
steph85 chapter 1 . 10/13/2022