Reviews for Comfort
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 18 . 8/13/2016
I really like this story and the great plot idea. The biggest thing that bugged me(though it's really a small detail) is that Hermione's birthday is in September and so after the department of mysteries fiasco their faith year, hermione is sixteen turning seventeen that fall. So you had her a year younger.
Panda Blitz chapter 18 . 7/30/2016
Omg this was so cute! Such a joy reading this. Thank you so much for writing this.
HH chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
Oh I love Tonks!
HH chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
Thank God you write the translation of spells and other words because I'm way too lazy to look for their meaning
Espied7 chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
Good ending!
Just-Granger-ine chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
loved this story
MidnightGlows chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
well shit that was super cute
wayfaring.stranger.go chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed this!
twinningbigtime chapter 9 . 1/25/2016
Ohhhh Arthur... Party pooper!
Calm Down Sir chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
I loveloveLOVE this entire fic. I'm happy to see that you began the story with the acknowledging of Hermione's age and the fact that feelings truly are ageless, this made my favorite. If I had one complaint it would be that it was not longer. Fantastic job, take pride in your works:)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Hey, I love your story, but being a Romanian native, I can't stop myself from telling you that the expressions you used in my language aren t quite correct( I know no one gives a damn, but still, if you took the effort to use them, you might as well use them correctly). You can t say "vrajitoares"- you can t articulate the noun as you do in english( "vrajitoarele" is correct), "gramada" doesn T mean "mountain", but " a couple" and as for "menajere" is used for a housekeeper, usually assigned to do the cleansing. Besides, this, I love you story
Simona Polle chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
This is just a great story, with real feelings.
Congrats!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
This was beautiful,it truly was.I'm still highly insulted that Mr Weasley said that Remus was a child molester,I felt righteous indignation at that point.I like happy endings and I love this pairing beyond rational job!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
Whats with all the miscarriages! So depressing
Neko-Tenchi chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
She's lucky, if she was going to get pregnant by an adult, at least it was a responsible adult who is taking responsibility. People shouldn't be getting mad, that's not going to help or change anything, they need to be by her side and take care of her now because that's the only things that can change