Reviews for Comfort
Calm Down Sir chapter 18 . 10/1
I loveloveLOVE this entire fic. I'm happy to see that you began the story with the acknowledging of Hermione's age and the fact that feelings truly are ageless, this made my favorite. If I had one complaint it would be that it was not longer. Fantastic job, take pride in your works:)
Hey, I love your story, but being a Romanian native, I can't stop myself from telling you that the expressions you used in my language aren t quite correct( I know no one gives a damn, but still, if you took the effort to use them, you might as well use them correctly). You can t say "vrajitoares"- you can t articulate the noun as you do in english( "vrajitoarele" is correct), "gramada" doesn T mean "mountain", but " a couple" and as for "menajere" is used for a housekeeper, usually assigned to do the cleansing. Besides, this, I love you story
Simona Polle chapter 18 . 4/12
This is just a great story, with real feelings.
The Lost Rogue chapter 18 . 1/4
This was beautiful,it truly was.I'm still highly insulted that Mr Weasley said that Remus was a child molester,I felt righteous indignation at that point.I like happy endings and I love this pairing beyond rational job!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 18 . 3/13/2014
Whats with all the miscarriages! So depressing
Neko-Tenchi chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
She's lucky, if she was going to get pregnant by an adult, at least it was a responsible adult who is taking responsibility. People shouldn't be getting mad, that's not going to help or change anything, they need to be by her side and take care of her now because that's the only things that can change
Neko-Tenchi chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
This is not fair! Even in the bloody muggle world there ae allowences for pregnant woman, there are private courses, care nurceries and stuff, if the wizard world is so great cant they make alloweneces too?
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
why did he bind his soul to hers and is it a permenant thing?
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
Such a cute story! I loved it and the ending, even if it did make me tear up. Nice job!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
I loved this story!
Remnant Stars chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
You have made me a fan of Remus/Hermione! Thank you for such an awesome story!
Anna Alexis chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
I love it! Why so many miscarriges thoughm :D
backwards.4u.only chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
loved it!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Lol very very nice. Loved this story!
Ezzy658 chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
I liked the story but it felt weird to read that she 15 when they first started. Although I loved it overall.
Didn't expect Tonks and Harry though lol