Reviews for Ocean's Fire: A Tale of Boba Fett
the new mandalore chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
keep up the good work.
Random Clone chapter 11 . 7/28/2005
Wonderful Story! Absolutely wonderful! I usually don't like Fett-romance, but yours I completely loved!
Random Clone chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Ha ha ha! The Wailing Tauntaun! Don't ask me why(and yes, I KNOW I'm crazy) but just the name of the first chapter had me in stitches! I think I'm gonna like this story... :P
fettgirl chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME ! I LOVE BOBA FETT FANFICS, AND I READ ALL OF THEM BUT THIS ONE WAS THE BEST!
Teresa chapter 11 . 11/29/2004
Wonderful story! I was wondering if you could tell me what expanded universe material that Syntas is featured in. I believe it is one of the Star Wars Tales comics. Could you tell me which one.
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
yes, i agree. finishing a fanfic is always depressing. i loved this story! And to think Karineli or whoever is the result of all this. it's such a coincidence that the daughter you made up and the one i made up have almost the same for letter in their names. the one i made up is dubbed Chrysta. and since it seems u want to read some Fett fics, come read mine! i don't know how many i have but, i have a few. yeah, there should be more Fett fans out there. personally, i think he and Jango are just victims in all this. Now, i'm off to read ur sequel and to finish this piece of pie...
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 7 . 6/2/2004
do u remember who had the 1600 review HP fic? it might be my cousin, The DragonsTiger. this is a really good fic so far. it's hard tho, to pay attention to the details in ur story when i've food in front of me. especially when you hafta spend five minutes getting it out of braces. i'll keep reading cuz this is a really really good fic so so far! oh, by the way, u'r on my fave list!
TurtleNinja chapter 11 . 2/20/2004
Very nice. *grin*
Is Syntas the same one from the one comic? If so, interesting to place her as a Jedi. And destroying that relic...dang, Fett and Syn were both lucky to not be disintegrated themselves by Vader. *chuckle*
It's also nice to see where your other fic(Everybody Dies, if I remember right. EEp, if I'm wrong, forgive me, been reading tons of Fett fics lately. *grin*) ties in with this one. :)
Nice work! :)
hydenickname chapter 6 . 2/6/2004
yes! a decent fett story! come on, who doesn't love him? well, pretty peachy with a side of keen! keep it up!
Grand Admiral Gin chapter 11 . 12/31/2003
wow this story was absolutely great.
Bj chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Well, this was awesome! Hope to see more great stories!
Vandesdelca chapter 11 . 12/27/2003
I usually don't like Fett romances but I think that this fic may be an exception.
Plenty of action, and not too much romance! - Perfect!
wltdnfaded chapter 11 . 12/12/2003
Aw, that's the end? Nuts.
Anyway- you weave an excellent tale! Deep down, I think we all know that Fett's got a soft spot under that armor. He may be a badass, but he is human after all.
Write more!
Ivy
TriGemini chapter 11 . 12/11/2003
This chapter was really good. Somehow, I'm kind of surprised about how close Syntas and Boba are now.
I figure if this was good. The sequel should prove to be interesting. Looking forward to it. Until then.
Grand Admiral Thraawn chapter 6 . 11/30/2003
Damn it girl, FINISH THIS!
Sorry, that's not what I am usualy like, but HONESTLY...!
How long has this been unfinished now?