Reviews for What Goes Around
Redrum chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
It was okay.. but the whole 'Daddy' and 'cunt' thing was going over top. I can see how they like dirty talk and what not, but still..

Your other two fics in the series were definitely better then this, no offence or anything. I especially liked the second one.

And why did Squall suddenly switch to calling Seifer by his original name instead of 'master'?
Alice chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
This is a great story! I loved it. Seifer and Squall are my favorite couple. But it's hard nowadays to find an un-angsty fic. This story doesn't have killing or suicide or sad things like that, and I think it's great that at least one person besides me would like to see these two live happily ever after. Great plot, grammer, and overall writing. I give it two thumbs up! Happy writing! _
Koroshite chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
It didn't suck! Are you crazy? And Mr. ... person, why did you end up being the first reviwer if all you had to say were insults? Do you have the right to bring into account that there weren't any reviews yet? You obviously have problems and needed to blow off some steam on a talented writer.
Dwell-In-Me chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
yay, you're finally back! This wasn't stupid, it was cool! Don't doubt yourself, bellive in yourself *dances nekkid* has been givng me problems forever, I've been wanting to read this, so I'm finally on *reviews* cool fic...

email me back!

~Your pussy princess~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
this was the stupidest piece of SxS I've ever wonder you're not getting any reviews! you fucking suck! Lol...stupid piece of shit...maybe you should get a new fucking hobby, like slitting your fucking throat cause you ain't never gonna be good...I don't even know why I'm taking my fucking time to review this piece of douche bag! Fuck you and your non-talented! Bitch!

...I'm mean...heehee