Reviews for Innocenzio
ladytornado1880 chapter 12 . 7/10
good story loved the way you wrote it
QueenNaberrie chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
This was a very interesting story. I would have never thought of crossing vampires with Zorro. But it's not too far of a leap considering that Luis Ramone was a vampire, in a matter of speaking, while he was alcalde. He tries sucking the life out of the people of Los Angeles even before he fell to his death.

You had me worried at first about Victoria and Raul. I'm sure Diego was even starting to question if the baby was his own or Raul's. So glad it was just one big misunderstanding between the two of them, and they are both happy again. And that Alejandro finally got that grandbaby he always wanted plus he finally knows that his son has been Zorro all along, even if he worries for Diego whenever Zorro rides.

Good story.
Nemaya chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
I'm not fond of mixing realistic stories with supernatural elements, and after the first few chapters I almost stopped reading, because I couldn't take the tension between Diego and Victoria and the character of Tasia. I'm glad I kept reading, because the rest of the story was great. I'm a bit disappointed that Diego used Kendall's sword to do the fighting with Tasia and that he won't use it anymore. That was truly Zorro's sword.
It's great that the whole family sorted out their relationship problems, though.
pamz chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
Thank you so much for finishing this story! It was well worth the wait.
Bears Love Tourists chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
Are you considering writing your own fiction any time soon? You've handled these characters in a way that no one else has thought of but that is still perfectly in tune with their personalities, and you have built a mythical world around them that is a wonderful breath of fresh air after the load of "vampire" crap that has inundated the bookshelves these days. I find myself wanting to know more about Tasia and Esparanza.

Well done.
CrazyJan57 chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Wow.. This is the first time that I've read this and I'm glad I read it after you had posted the completed story, I don't think I could have sat still while waiting for updates. I'm not into vampires, ghosts, ghouls etc but this story gripped me from the beginning. Great job
snape zorro chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
great story update plzzzz
pamz chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Yay! Update! I am so glad that you have finished this story and are posting it again. I can't wait to read it all!
DietMJ chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Read this story for the first time last year. so happy to see an update and news of a completed story in the works. I'm a little confused about the cows (maybe I missed a detail). Do they drink cow's blood as well as human? If not, we're they using the cows as a way to strike terror in the people? Also, I was a little confused about the servants. Are they all vampires, too, is that what you meant converted them? I'm assuming Robert is the English servant.

Otherwise, can't wait for the new story!
Therrae chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Again, Fantastic!
VampireNaomi chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
This was a wonderful chapter with really interesting character interaction. Your note about putting up an edited version of the story makes me really happy. I read this story a long time ago and eventually lost all hope that it would ever be continued. I'm sorry I didn't review back then, but I plan to fix that when the new version is up.
kezya chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Can I hope to pester you into updating this story? Aw, please! :)
FishDK chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
...what...you don't update this anymore? I like it! Please update :)
Beverly chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Since you seem to be back in circulation again, might we be lucky enough for another chapter soon. This last one was far too intriquing to leave us hanging, that would be cruel :-)
RogueFemme chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Great start, but you must write more! More! ;-)