Reviews for Las Vidas de los Corinthos II
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY. YOU CAN'T END IT LIKE THIS
itzcheeseball chapter 36 . 12/3/2010
please write more! :)
lrobinson01 chapter 36 . 11/14/2009
Where are you? This is a great story. I can't wait for more, I am so worried about Jason.
babeboo1968 chapter 36 . 8/14/2008
Please add a new chapter. it's just getting really good!
Vicky Dockery chapter 36 . 11/25/2007
I found your story a few days ago. I got hooked. I realized it is from a few years ago. Please tell me it didn't stop there.
robinmaxwell chapter 36 . 9/9/2007
Best story I've ever read!
MeridianRN chapter 36 . 7/2/2007
Where's the rest. It was starting to get really good!
MeridianRN chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
Loved this chapter and Franci's response at the end!
mel chapter 36 . 4/18/2007
OMG! what a cliffy! i luv ur story and cant wait 4 the next chapter.
mtj18ej chapter 36 . 10/27/2006
Please finish this. I can't believe that it stopped here. I don't just want to know what happens next, I NEED to know what happens next. Please update !
DEANNA C. MAGSBY chapter 36 . 5/8/2006
I LOVED IT LETS HAVE ELIZABETH SHOW A LITTLE PAY BACK TO DANILE TORENO
Jasonlizfan4ever chapter 27 . 7/10/2005
ew u made her preggy imo her and sam need to be ran of gh with sticks
chawkchic chapter 36 . 5/23/2005
Despite your misgivings, I think this chapter was played out very well. I hope Alexis slaps a lawsuit upside Taggert's head for arresting the guys before getting help. And I think though it is going to hurt Elizabeth beyond comprehension we may all be surprised at her reaction. Just my thoughts on your brillant story. Glad your back even if you like to kill me with cliffhangers. :)
mssnay chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Read part 1...starting part 2. I'm excited beyond words that this story will focus more on Liason.
Sonia chapter 35 . 1/23/2005
Girl! You're killing me! I read the whole saga this weekend. Part I and II, and now it kills me to have to wait for chapters. I really hope that you update soon, because I can't wait to know what happens.

This is so much better than the show! It's great!

Sonia