Reviews for This Girl
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
nice ending! Momo sure moves on fast... but i like Fuji/Ryoma better. I dunno why... ;) Anyhow, great story! Will you write another one? *hint*
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Nice story!
Iluxia chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
...It's "Sumanai" not "Sumen".

It's "Konbanwa" not "Konbon wa".
Rinnikka chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This was so sweet _ I liked the part where Kamio's shoving the flowers against her chest and she's like... one more shove and he's gonna get it... XD or something like that and when she's talking to Inui and almost falls over XD
Chibi Tenten chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
This is a very goos fic. i think Kamio and Ann make a GREAT couple (Momosiro and Ann make a good couple too. I was searching all over for a KamioxAnn fic and here it is, yay!
Mikare chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Aww... your story was so cute! I really liked it. Actually, I don't think anyone was really out of character. Kamio is mostly like that towards Momo in the anime, alwayz calling him a bastard and such. :p And Inui is always collecting data... ;; Lolz! It was really good.
Kerrie-chan chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
LMAO omg.. thats awsome.. Inui rules!
Anon chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
This story was so amusing! I loved it.
Bearit chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
*laughs* So THAT'S how Momo turned gay. XD Oh, how very amusing indeed. Okay, so I have a one-track MomoRyo mind, lemme alone. :P

Isn't it so sad how guys seem to overreact in situations such as the one Ann was in with Momo? Gah, yeah, so most of my friends are guys, but I still don't understand it. Oh well, must be something that goes along with the Y chromosone. *shrug* Still, I loved Inui's plan-he is so terrifylingly hilarious and evil, I love him! AND it worked, too. Great fun! But I love Tachibana's overprotectiveness because overprotective big brothers are the most fun to deal with in fiction. I wish I had an overprotective big brother, cursed only-childness.

Awesome stuff, loved it muchlies! Keep up the great and awesome work!
yume chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
rofl, you know what would make this fic even better? another ch with ryoma/momo and ann/kumio plans XD XD

wonderful job!
Tsubame Gaeshi chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
this story is so nice! i mean...i like the part when inui and ann were talking...it's so...FUNNY! but the part when kamio broke up with ann...i feel sad for ann-chan..anyway...keep this good work up!
magnolia7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Hey, KamioxAnnxMomo is my favourite love triangle _ (besides FujixYuutaxMizuki)! I loved how you portrayed Kamio, he's a such a impulsive and honest sweetie, ne! And Inui, I could have melted reading about his eyes and hearing say such sweet sentences *_*. I only would have liked to know more of Ann's feelings - even if you hear that somebody loves you, you don't necessarily fall in love with him, do you? But besides of that, I enjoyed reading this story *hugs Kamio* and I hope you keep on writing -!

Oh, and a nitpick: The "Bullet Serve" is actually Momo's special serve, Kamio's is the

"Quick Serve", but he has a special move called "Sonic Bullet".
Kerry chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Ah.. very sweet and fluffly.. _ I want you to write the sequel! I love this straight pairing! xD I think Ann/Kamio is good. I wanna see more of yourk works! _
littlefreeze chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Cute. . very cute!
ILLK chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Ever since I saw Kamio's behavior towards An and his behavior towards Momo when he was with An, I've always thought that Kamio was haboring a secret crush on the girl. This is pairing just makes sense and this story is just great! It totally works and is so believable. I like that most of all. I was so happy to see that there was a fanfic for this pairing since I haven't seen one before. Thank you!

Just an observation though... Isn't Takeshi Momo's first name?