Reviews for Better than Perfect
AngelLuva chapter 28 . 9/8/2014
Loved it! Glad you finished it :)
Savita chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
wonderful! I read the whole this in a day... this sure earns a sequel !
MadiiLoves chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
I LOVE THIS 3
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Its really good
doactionsneedreasons chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Also the driveing thing. Michael already knew how to drive. It was said in The Princess Project, volume four and a half
doactionsneedreasons chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
I love the story, and you're writing is wonderful. The only thing I would like to point out is that in the original series, Michael seems like a pretty rational guy, one who wouldn't let love overpower his mental stability.
Aparajita chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
You are too impatient to be a writer or maybe you dont have the time to be one. Such long gaps between your posts! Plenty of careless grammatical errors throughout the book which makes me wonder whether you knew about the existence of MS Word. The ending was horrid... your eagerness at being done with it makes one realize your regret at having started something on a whim and having to stick to it.. The worst was your own declaration quite early on that the protagonists would be married at the end. OMG! what writer does that?! It was one greatly disappointing piece of work..
les amoreux chapter 28 . 8/2/2012
Great story! Kept me thoroughly entertained the past few nights as I read through it! Love how you wrote the characters, the story, and everything! Great job!
helengrimaldi chapter 28 . 6/13/2012
Hello!

I just wanted to let you know that I just finished this story and promptly added it to my favourites after opening an account on this site just to be able to review it!

I've read hundreds of fanfictions through the years and I have to state that is definitely one of the best ever! Very well written, with lots of background information and well thought out!

I enjoyed it very much, thank you for writing it!

By the way, I live in Germany, just to let you know you've got a fan there :-)

Best wishes

helengrimaldi
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2011
I luv this story
eab29 chapter 28 . 12/6/2011
Excellent story. The second ending is much better than the first. I would have hated for Mia to have married Rene. It just wouldn't have seemed right. And I can never see Michael ever going for Britney Spears.
glna chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You know what? I've read it over and over and I cannot get bored with this! Seriously, this is the best fic in the PD fandom.

Well, I know you're not using this account anymore but I do hope you'd come back someday and write. Just want to let you know that you'll have a reader!

Gladielle
Kou Shun'u chapter 28 . 7/22/2010
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay but i want more. have to now go check what else you wrote and hope im into that subject.
Kou Shun'u chapter 27 . 7/22/2010
and oops- oh yeah. really cool all that rene is doing. really neat.

oh and was there no movie when micheal went nuts?

"We regret the secrecy, but it is very difficult to marry a Renaldo."_

ewww, i find it so creepy that father and son-in-law date the same person.
Kou Shun'u chapter 26 . 7/22/2010
oh yeah the movies about her life. cool that you commented on them. wish there was more comment on them and that the first interview went to another character in the movie - josh richter.