Reviews for Granted Wish
Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Cute.. perhaps i'm interested. :)
AbiSnocom chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
don't listen to the people who want b/a cause there over and done so make it c/a cause c/a is better. thanks and leave the buffy people out of this story please. and make fred/gunn to. okay bye
: )
AbiSnocom chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
i like this story a lot and could you pretty pretty please make it c/a...okay thanks
; )
Youdidn't chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
Okay, this is incredibly cool. I know you're writing retell right now, but this is an awesome story too. Do you think there could be a future for this? Please?
Illyria04 chapter 4 . 9/14/2003
aw very cute!

nighty night!
halinar chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
lolol cute funny little angel conner moment. Angel sings bad, though, would like to see how he sung this song! Interesting with Gunn! Keep it coming!
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
Your story has potential and I'm extremly interested in stories that explore the possibilities of the next season of Angel. Your strange demands for reviews though, especially for a currently plotless story, are confusing. When did it become the norm to manipulate readers in this fashion? Please don't regard this as a flame, because I am interested in your story, but your A/N's range from manipulating to demanding.
Tariq chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
The 2nd Evil chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
That was so cute! I hope to see more with Connor and Angel as the story progresses.
halinar chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
Okay, i really wanna know what you're gonna do with Gunn and the jaguar. I would really like an explination for that when they showed it in "Home." But this story is great. Nice to know Conner is reverted back to the baby. Personally, it think he was cuter then. Great story!
Pyro Bear chapter 4 . 8/31/2003
Connor is cute. Very cute. I want more Connor.
Anti-Social Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/31/2003

Great Idea! I really didn't like the Teen!Connor storyline and I'm glad that you fixed, even if it is just in fanfiction. Ignore the shippers, and center the story on the Father/Son relationship of Angel and Connor. Thanks and please continue!
Mo chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
An intriguing idea, this. PLEASE get on with it, if you're so inclined.
Pyro Bear chapter 3 . 8/30/2003
Drawning me in, but big cat's can't purr, their voice boxes are too large. That's why domesticated cats (and other smaller felines) cannot roar, their voice boxes are too small.
The 2nd Evil chapter 3 . 8/30/2003
YAY! An Update! This is very good. Update soon.