Reviews for Jigsaw
vippurple chapter 5 . 2/3
I haven't cried this much in a very very long time omg.

I've been binge reading all your fics and gosh am I obsessed.
Yato and Yukine's dynamic is the best in your works.

Thanks for sharing!

kishapod chapter 5 . 1/19
Ohh thagt last line ended me so bad im sobbing so hard over this whole thing i cant see straight rn im absolutely Dying. OUCHIES. Beautiful exploration of Yukine's character and grief though. Thank you for writing 3

Mothmom chapter 5 . 1/6
Made me cry uncontrollably at 4:30am

IlnaHers chapter 5 . 12/23/2023
Oh my god.
If you knew how much you made me cry during the last chapter. It isn't nice at all to make a sick girl shed tears all over her pillow, you know?

IAmHisAngel chapter 5 . 10/5/2023
me starting this story: I can handle this!

me at the last chapterSobbing while hugging a box of tissue*
JapoChan23 chapter 5 . 7/3/2023
I am sobbing, just straight crying the entire time I read this it’s so good. You captured grief and loss so well and FUCK MAN IT HURT tysm for sharing ur work with us

Gpow chapter 5 . 6/24/2023
I went the whole fic without crying but when Yukine gave Bishamon the notebook? Breaking point, I shattered ;-; great job author!

caramelsause chapter 5 . 4/22/2023
I LITERALLY CRIED WHAT

Eyren chapter 5 . 3/11/2023
Crying? I’m not crying… you are crying(T T)

And this:
“It's too bad I won't reincarnate. I think a gentler version of myself would suit Yukine better.”

This was like a knife in my heart, when I was already dying in the floor.

Nicely done author, nicely done.

Jayberry chapter 5 . 3/7/2023
“Even as the world forgets, you will remember.“

My goshhh I want to cry! You always write such emotional works of art. Everyone feels so in character and with Noragami ending this year, I kind of see this as a possible scenario for what might happen. Great work, and thank you for writing such great stories :)

iikuto chapter 5 . 2/26/2023
this is so… it definitely makes me want to cry. your writing is beautiful, i love how you express yukine’s emotions, it’s so like him i don’t know how you do it 3 honestly i’m just a sucker for yato & yukine fics.. they really are platonic soulmates and i think your fics convey that so well! some of your fics like “everyone fears the night” and “prodigal son” are some of my favorites, but this one is climbing up the ranks lol basically what i’m trying to say is beautiful work as always!

guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2023
In one old movie there is a phrase: “Happiness is when you are understood.” Each of your work for me is like a conversation with an interlocutor who hears and understands me very well. As always, I am impressed with how subtly and deeply you reveal their interaction. Thank you very much.

Zhulock chapter 5 . 2/26/2023
every time i think i can't cry anymore you add a new part and i cry again twice as much as before. I love these two so much.

thank you for this work, you are amazing

Len chapter 5 . 2/26/2023
Fantastic. Literally all I can say.

AlphaGuardian16 chapter 5 . 2/26/2023