Reviews for He'll Be Here
Hope and love chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
i love it!
dragon angel chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
I hope you realize that in the timeline of the movie T3 that John Connor is suppose to be killed in 2032. so he is fourty-eight at that time. Plus he had more than one kid. i didn't mean this to sound critical at all, it was just meant for your information. oh here's a bit of pointless info... in 2003 John Connor should only be 19 or 20 years old. His father came back to 1984 so he was concieved in 1984 he can't be 22 in the movie T3 unless it's 2006. sorry i just had to tell someone that, it's really been bugging me...
GS335 chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
Great story :). Please write more, soon.
BlockStar chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Sorry about your request to have me write faster...but I'm having trouble following up my story...meaning...I have the background story but what happens in between them is the diffuclty...
swthart chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
aw another sweet one!hehe i love it!
swthart chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
o so incredibly sweet! write more!
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
crIed crIed crIed

(you speeled it wrong, lol)

yeah i did that on purpose

this is really cool, i just like being a pain in the ass... it's a tough job but someone's got to do it! but seriously, it's an awesome fic, man.
matt13086 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Really good! If you have an account on can you review my story called Earth is under attack. I just loved your story. Thanks!

Kat chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Yes that really is my name which is why I had to read your story. I just saw T3 last night and like you, I thought it rocked! Your ending is a very sweet take on a very depressing future for both John and Katherine. I appreciate, but then I'm a hopeless romantic too which is why Terminator was my favorite movie in the first place. Keep writing and hopefully some guys will have the guts to appreciate your romantic streak.
Beach-Girl47 chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Hey yeh it was ok...I'd like to see John Conner's PoV 2 tho, ya know? Well ne wayz..I hope you keep writing cause I saw T3 too and it was pretty good. :)