Reviews for Raining Cats and Demons
Mecha Eternal Angel 11 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Dang! I like that story! It's great!
tears of payne chapter 34 . 7/25/2004
hello wonder ful story amazing awesome and etc ehen are u gunna finsih it? soon i hope!1
ally chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
i really like where you are going with this story. i cant help it but i just love hiei X oc fics. this one is interesting. plese update soon. ja!
inu.-sess.fan chapter 32 . 2/29/2004
that was weird. good job anyway _ ja-ne
Hiei's1girl chapter 32 . 2/22/2004
I absolutely LOVED that chapter! PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PRETTY,PLEASE! Thank-you bunches! Ja!
Oniryu chapter 32 . 2/19/2004
Vary nice make more soon
"...if you are slain in battle, you should be resolved to have your corpse facing the enemy."
Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Oniryu chapter 30 . 2/19/2004
You must not stop or give it away you worked hard to make this one if you give it away it wouldint be as good.
Yamamoto Tsunetomo
Ensatsu-Kokoryu-Ha chapter 32 . 2/15/2004
i like your story. please finish it. im curious as to what will happen in the end. i can help you with details of the final round of the Dark tournament. Just let me know. anyway, i await your next chapter. ja mata ne!
Hiei's1girl chapter 31 . 1/27/2004
AWESOME CHAPTER! update soon! Ja!
Akamay chapter 31 . 1/25/2004
Hi
I love your fic and I see your haveing some trouble getting ideas well i have some for you
well you can use them if you want and here they are
1. The group that attcked Reiluka can be the yusuke's finnal match at the dark tournament
2. Reiluka uses her abilaties to teh highest peik and gose berserk on the guy that is obbsesed with her
becomes use to hiei being around allot and dossent mind it
4. Reiluka discovers she has 3 level in her secondary demon form
Well thats all i can think of you m,ay use them as you wish they were just ideas i got when i was reading your fic and its great!
i love your fic please read mine look up my name " akamay" and you'll find it anyways love your fic keep going on it
from:akamay
Midnightdream51 chapter 31 . 12/12/2003
I sugest that when you do have inspirations, write them down first in like a summary so you have an outline of the idea, instead of jumping to it and then losing your train of thought or whatnot. I get all kinds of ideas for my other story and I just jot 'em down to refer back to, filling in my sketchy plot with specific scenes or series of events. Since I don't know how you want this to end, what direction you plan on taking this, or any endings or scenes you have in mind, I can't give any real suggestions. However, I do advise you to build a framework of plot instead of just writing chapters as they inspire you. With my posted story thats exactly what happened, and I don't have a plot beyond chapter 4 (haven't written it yet V_V). The rest of the plot ois very sketchy. Abnd thats not good. Better a bit of a plot than none, but personally I find it easier to write if i have the skeleton of my story and then flesh out the scenes after I've outlined them. That way I know whats coming and how to tie in things. But thats just me. Maybe you work better just doing it spontanbeously. But I would still advise that you plan out ideas, even random ones, and then try to thread them together as you go along. Don't create useless/pointless chapters just for the sake of updating. There must be some reason behind the characters actions and for the storyline, and simply having one goal in mind is not enough. As you know, YYH has mini-plots for each episode, plots for each saga (or even smaller sections that span the length of several episodes), and than a main, over-arching plot that ties it all together. As you can see, there are many layers. Now, i'm not asking you to pull out a storyline out of thin air - I've been thinking about and developing my un-posted story for one-two years now. And most writers who do write quaility work don't update terribly often, unless they're fast writers (StarDustShadow) or already have it all planned out and are very inspired. I see fanfiction as a way to improve writing. In anycase, I hope this helps you and wasn't like a boring lecture. I look frward to reading more, albeit slowly (_~) but take your time - not like I'M good at updating ( _ ). Keep writing (and thinking)!
me chapter 31 . 12/10/2003
could you have her knock Kuwabara out for a day? he annoys me although he does make the show funnier with his face. oh and by the way Hiei is mine so don't get any ideas
Suki chapter 30 . 11/29/2003
NoNoNo do not stop this fic it's really good and I'm really starting to get into it. But like you I have no ideas...Maybe you can do it like were Hiei kills Hegama cause reluka is still to out of it to if you don't like that you can have her kill him ,or you could have it were they all become friends and live happily ever after...(pathetic right)But I'm as out of ideas as you DON'T STOP THIS FIC.I's really good!
Ray chapter 30 . 11/25/2003
Please dont end it, its at the good part!
Runa Wanderer chapter 30 . 11/18/2003
Nononononononono! DO NOT STOP THIS FIC! For the sake of the remaining dragon DO NOT STOP THE FIC! If you want to know why I said 'for the sake of the remaining dragon' it was because there is only one true dragon left and I'm half dragon (check profile) Just don't STOP THE FIC OR I WILL SUCK YOUR BLOOD OUT WITH YOUR STRENGTH AND MAKE YOU WEAK AND FORCE YOU TO WRITE!