Reviews for It's in the Family
orphen chica chapter 1 . 2/22
It's rather upsetting to see such a well written and engaging tale lie abandoned amongst the ever growing pile of stories to never end. I have faithfully watched this space for many years now, but must assume something happened to you, as you last said that you had the next chapter ready to post... But it never happened. I do hope you are alright.
Orphen Chica
nekoNoelle chapter 21 . 2/16
Please please please update I'm so in love with this story I have been reading for 2 days straight from the beginning of "It's in the Blood" till now no sleep and I don't know if I can go on without hearing more. I know its been a really really long time. But this is an inspired story that deserves to be completed in its own right. Its sad to see anything so beautiful die.
missy chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
What happened with the demon? I was wondering if you can keep going? You are an amazing story write and I learned a lot about writing stories. Can you please add chapter 22. And I know it has been since 2009 and this is 2014. But can you please finish. I really hope you update and I'll there to read your story has soon has it comes out. Thanks.
SSO fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
GilShalos, please finish it. You've stopped it too early. Please do a chapter 22! I need to know how the story ends. Please, please, please!
SSO fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Dear Gilshalos, I loved your story but you stopped it too soon. Please finish it. It's 2013 and you should have time to finish it now. Please update soon. Love SSO fan.
Kkkkkkkkk chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Gilshalo, please finish this story. Please? I need to know what the fuck happens next! Do Orphen and Cleo get married and do they adopt Alik and defeat that monster and does everyone else finally help douche bag Devon realize that Cleo is not love with him? Tell me!
Inuyasha chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I LOVED it! But would you mind writing the first fanfic where orphen first met Garik and where Cleo dies, then can you try to continue writing what happens after chapter 21 all the way to where orphen defeats Garik and if Cleo marries Orphen and if they (Cleo & Orphen) adopt Alik just so
and do speak for every Orphen fan when I say WE know how it all happened and know this story has a happy Cleo and Orphen ending. Well thanks I know you won't let me down now I gotta go back to the well Iron rever soul stealer!
Anon D chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
Oh my gosh rereading this made me remember why I hate Devon so much, the dudes and idiot! He's annoying egotistic and just a down-right dirt bag to everyone around him quit being an annoying little teenage boy with an attitude problem and grow up. BE A that I'm done with that raving I'm glad to see that you've updated your profile within the year and plan to keep writing I plan to wait patiently for your future updates as a matter of fact i plan to write my own story. So thanks for the inspiration and hope to see you again soon.
rememberingfusako chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
Hey, this is a really great story. I love the plot and all the twists in it. I was wondering if you're still updating and if so, would it be any time soon? Thanks so much!
SakuBloss chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
*sighs happily* Already thoroughly enjoying this story~
aquagreen656 chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
Hey, so i just finished "It's in the blood" and this story and i really enjoyed them! I know it's been a really long time since you updated and you probably aren't going to but i was wondering if you were planning on every finishing this or if you had just lost interest in it. I would love it if you did finish this and i noticed you had part three in the making, too. I would defiantly read it all if you ever decided to finish it! Just wanted you to know!
Orphen's Cleao chapter 21 . 1/28/2012
Awesome, as you can probably tell I'm totally enthralled by "Orphen" funny thing is just watched the anime a few weeks ago. I found myself really disappointed as nothing me of their relationship. As is searched the net for more info on what happens between them, i came accross your story. You gave me hope ). I hope you continue with your story it would be shame not to have "closure". Make short if you have to lol. Glad to see you recently updated your profile. "fingers crosses"
neneru chapter 21 . 1/11/2012
Please! continue with the story!
FLORENCIA chapter 21 . 10/22/2011
WildfireDreams chapter 21 . 10/8/2011
Oh my god you have got to write more soon! This and its prequel are the first Orphen fanfics I've ever read and I am dying to read more!