Reviews for It's in the Family
The dart game to decide disputes? I may use that at home.
eknight07 chapter 13 . 3/15
This Devon character is interesting. I usually don't like love triangles... maybe cause of inuyasha but here Devon seem like a riot. Thank you for the story.
eknight07 chapter 12 . 3/15
It is getting really good now as the plot picks up. Thank you for sharing your story
too cute... Yeah.. Orphen can sometimes be so infuriating :)
Adam chapter 21 . 9/28/2016
Please do more.
Jen chapter 21 . 3/14/2016
I love this story! I'm so glad to see the update from 2015... I believe in you and I'll keep coming to check back up on the progress! they keep saying not t have secrets and then go of keeping them! It's driving me to distraction... not to mention the letter that was received when the necklace was stolen... I want to know if Garik tries anything! But I will be patient...
Just a little pick me up to let you know people are still reading! I will be patient and best to you!
orphen chica chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
It's rather upsetting to see such a well written and engaging tale lie abandoned amongst the ever growing pile of stories to never end. I have faithfully watched this space for many years now, but must assume something happened to you, as you last said that you had the next chapter ready to post... But it never happened. I do hope you are alright.
Cheers
Orphen Chica
nekoNoelle chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
Please please please update I'm so in love with this story I have been reading for 2 days straight from the beginning of "It's in the Blood" till now no sleep and I don't know if I can go on without hearing more. I know its been a really really long time. But this is an inspired story that deserves to be completed in its own right. Its sad to see anything so beautiful die.
missy chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
What happened with the demon? I was wondering if you can keep going? You are an amazing story write and I learned a lot about writing stories. Can you please add chapter 22. And I know it has been since 2009 and this is 2014. But can you please finish. I really hope you update and I'll there to read your story has soon has it comes out. Thanks.
SSO fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
GilShalos, please finish it. You've stopped it too early. Please do a chapter 22! I need to know how the story ends. Please, please, please!
SSO fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Dear Gilshalos, I loved your story but you stopped it too soon. Please finish it. It's 2013 and you should have time to finish it now. Please update soon. Love SSO fan.
Kkkkkkkkk chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Gilshalo, please finish this story. Please? I need to know what the fuck happens next! Do Orphen and Cleo get married and do they adopt Alik and defeat that monster and does everyone else finally help douche bag Devon realize that Cleo is not love with him? Tell me!
Inuyasha chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I LOVED it! But would you mind writing the first fanfic where orphen first met Garik and where Cleo dies, then can you try to continue writing what happens after chapter 21 all the way to where orphen defeats Garik and if Cleo marries Orphen and if they (Cleo & Orphen) adopt Alik just so
and do speak for every Orphen fan when I say WE know how it all happened and know this story has a happy Cleo and Orphen ending. Well thanks I know you won't let me down now I gotta go back to the well Iron rever soul stealer!
Anon D chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
Oh my gosh rereading this made me remember why I hate Devon so much, the dudes and idiot! He's annoying egotistic and just a down-right dirt bag to everyone around him quit being an annoying little teenage boy with an attitude problem and grow up. BE A that I'm done with that raving I'm glad to see that you've updated your profile within the year and plan to keep writing I plan to wait patiently for your future updates as a matter of fact i plan to write my own story. So thanks for the inspiration and hope to see you again soon.
rememberingfusako chapter 21 . 5/14/2012
Hey, this is a really great story. I love the plot and all the twists in it. I was wondering if you're still updating and if so, would it be any time soon? Thanks so much!