Reviews for The Dark And Secret Places
akeleven chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very nice. Flows pleasantly like a deep river at night. Strong words with deep meaning but not jarring, obnoxious. Unfortunately I don't remember who Chin Isou is.
Viridian Magpie chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
*hums appreciatively* lovely, the mood, the words, everything. so melancholy and beautiful. Very nice.
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Wow..that's cool how can you do that? I wish I can write like that...
firinn chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
ah

Poor, poor Hakkai T.T

Your portrayal of his brokenness made my soul weep.

Thanks for the angst... It was really good.

*off to wallow in Hakkai's misery*
SilverElf chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That was... absolutely the best Saiyuki fic I've ever read. That's exactly how (I think) Hakkai is - scarred and broken inside, his mild demeanor covering up enough guilt and loneliness and despair to fill an ocean... (That's why I have a hard time with sweet Gojyo/Hakkai stories: they may be cute and entertaining, but really, I just don't think Hakkai could let go of his past enough to love again. He would be too afraid of what could happen, and what he would do because of it.)

So: perfect, perfect, perfect. I wish there were more stories like this. (btw: Do you have your stories up on Echoes from the West? ())
Dominatrix MOMO chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Wow. That was deep. It confused me, but at the same time I understood... Hm...
uiggu II chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This is absolutely beautiful. I recc'd this on my LJ to anyone who'd listen for good reason. It's gorgeous.
Renet chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Wow. Damn fine. *Damn* fine, and poor damned Hakkai, and...wow.
amanda chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
freaky as hell. i loved it! will you write more?
yumeneko chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Perfection Incarnate.

This is all I can say about this fic. No flaw indeed. You've summed up all the things I love in a fic.

1. Wonderful style

2. Capturing plot

3. My 3 favorite pairings (#3 being a random one)

Such wonder is the words you write. All hail you, incandescens...

~Yume (more commonly known as Hibi)
vez chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Well..that was emotionally exhausting...The only thing I can say is poor Hakkai. He has made himself to be nothing, a mirror and moulds himself accordingly to everyone else's desires.

*sniff* This fic is amazing! BRavo :)
sf chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I'm desperately trying to fish for something coherent, let alone something constructive. It's not working ;;.

Wonderful insight into Hakkai's character - I love the way you look into them and rip them apart and put them together again in a way that no one else sees. Amazingly introspective and unique take, with your usual excellent dark twist at the end... and you say that *I'm* evil ;).