Reviews for Friendly Conversation
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I disagree with a lot of things mentioned, like how it was supposedly Buffy's fault that Angel got tortured for the ring, but I really think this is the first time that somebody got Cordelia in character.
But I had a lot of problems in sanctuary the most obvious being Faith getting off Scott free.
I personally think it was out of character and they both acted like children.
Great job and characterization!
bradsan11 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
You know I don't get it why do they always blame Buffy. When two people fight there are two to blame. Angel isn't clean himself on this one. Cordy is singleminded when its about Buffy and fast to blame Angel and let him give her his creditcard when she thinks he did something wrong. The fanggang act exactly the same as the Scoobies around Buffy.
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Really a Friendly Conversation! I've never read one where Cordy tells Buffy about the turning human bit. Interesting!

And hey, the Bitch is Back!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I like the idea and I understand Cordy's point of view but Angel gave as good as he got- and what Buffy's supposed to feel guilty about something she didn't even remember?

I just wish someone would put Cordy in her place- not everything is Buffy's fault.
MistressDarkness chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
1 word- wow
Suki37 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
This was a very good read for me! Sometimes Buffy just hurts Angel too much...that is why I think she doesn't deserve him anymore...she doesn't even deserve Spike! REALLY!
Aphreal chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
great idea, I had a little trouble following who was talking in parts though
Woo chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
MORE!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Interesting story, kinda surprised there isn't a sequel where Buffy goes and confronts Angel. Will there be? Liked what you did with this, though!
Cassie Lee chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Yes very friendly...very Cordy too:)
YavinBase chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
There was some confusion as to who was speaking, due to the placing of speech/quatation marks, but the overall quality is good.

Although in BtVS I tended to side with Buffy over Cordelia, with the Angel series, I am more inclined to go with Cordy, even if some of her views were inaccurate. Perhaps someone could do a story where Buffy finds out her Mum's involvement in Angel's decision to leave her.

Score 6/10.
Sassy chapter 1 . 12/17/2000
Very good story. What Buffy said ta Angel in Santuary was flat out wrong. About time someone yelled at her. You should do a sequal where Angel tells her off. Vents his anger. That would be awesome. He needs ta yell at her.
Sonar chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
good story
Candice Diminyatz chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
"Well said!"
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Yay! I liked this story. I thought it was so mean in Santuary when Buffy told Angel about Riley. I was so mad. I think this was nicely written, except I got confused with some of the dialogue. This was a nice story overall. Great work.