Reviews for Fallen Angel
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
This is really good! I like it. :) Very well-written, too.

Keep up your very awesome, super-creative, cool writing! :)
SillyRiddles chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
Well, loviepie, I don't even read LM anymore, and this drew me, like a magnet to the flame...(don't ask). Very delish.
~Ariel
BrownEyedGurl1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
I am speechless. For once in my life. You're an amazing high top.
cherry runoff chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Insanity at its finest, m'lady. I'm in awe.
Jennavette chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Sheesh, that was good stuff. Really good stuff. Very well written, very descriptive. Wonderful.
coconutnevermind chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
its not everyday i actually approve of one of ur LMG stories but YAY! SEX! i really AM a ho! or im like mandy moore! er, yes. anyway I LIKED IT! AND I SAW THAT STAR WARS GAME! AT UR HOUSE! WHEN I KNOCKED ALL THAT CRAP OVER! hayden wasnt in it though, so it sucked. I WANNA PICK THE COLOR OF MY ARM HAIR! anyway...it's good blah blah blah i like it blah blah blah CONTINUE IT blah blah blah. well. yes. im going to go into dark alleys now. HELP! GET...NAKED...! that just sounded WRONG.
coconutnevermind chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
show me, how u want it to be, tell me baby, cuz i need to know now, oh because, my lonliness is killin me, and i, i must confess, i still believe (still believe) when im not w/ u i lose my mind, give me a sign, hit me baby one more time. ooh fun, crazy old lady moldesters SINGING! have YOU been violated by a tortoise?
Minjonet chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
I usually don't like Lizzie fanfics but this is really good! I love Tudgeman ) and I get the Star Wars references XX Please continue!
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I really hope you continue this...I like Kate and Larry stories...
SuicideKitten chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Wow, this is incredibly good! I have an angsty Kate/Larry story too! Yours is better though . . . I am officially in love. You must appease my need for new chapters!
lalatina15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
"I, Kate Sanders, queen bitch extraordinaire, had indeed slept with Larry Tudgeman." i did NOT see that one coming at all! i mean, ok, so i was like wondering who it was, but, OMG! it was larry!

i MUST kno how this all happened oh funky one...please, please explain.

mucho amor, joanna
Jennavette chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Well that was nice. It was well described...interesting. I wanna sleep with Larry Tudgeman... ::pouts:: ...well, actually I wanna sleep with Parker, but that's all right. _~ Anyway, this was a wonderfully written little do-dad. If you continue, great! If you don't, then you don't, and it still works.