Reviews for A Blessing? Yeah, Right!
Geo Fighter chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Please up date this one
Angelic-Baby X3 chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
this is seriously funny. what i wouldn't give to become one, too. i would be so happy! i can't wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work!
libranravenclaw chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Very good (and makes me laugh!
Satanira chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Satanira- Yay! Update! *dances in circles*

Alfeegi- Stop that.

Satanira- *stops* I really wanna turn into an anime character...

Alfeegi- So write your own fic.

Satanira- Can I, really? And I'll have myself a little kitty-cat named Alfeegi, and my Rath plushie will come to life, just like Kero! *poses dramatically*

Alfeegi- *sigh*
Asteria chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
I stumbled upon this story by accident and damned if it isn't one of the funniest things I've read in quite a while. I never really considered the ramifications of turning into a Bishoujo before. Congrats, way to go, and, most importantly, keep going!
Shadray chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
ZOMG! I THOUGHT *I* WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH A TALKING FERRET! *giggle*

...no.

_;; But interesting dilemma there.. especially since Kit's magical power with making things go "BOING!" is a bit, um, ...interesting... (cough) to say the least. But muy funny.
ShinRa Associate chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
O_o I read all three chapters. Um, talking ferret, scary.

Boys following you and stalking you and checking your schedule and checking when your parents come home? Scary-er.

Turning into an anime character? Scariest, unless they were tall and were in a serious anime.
ShinRa Associate chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
O_o Holy... Crap...

THAT... IS... AWESOME STUFF!

Keep writing or die!
MauCat chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
LMAO

Love it... PLZ continue.

- Somehow I knew the ferret would talk... but a ferret... that's original - lol

~*AnimePrincess*~

~*Arika Morance*~
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Great story, I want to see what happenes next!
LoneHowl i'm lazy today chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
...THAT...was a weird chapter. I thought you were never going to update this again. I swear I did. But you did, and I was proven wrong. Wow.
Shiru23454 chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Yay! You're updating this story again! I've been waiting for 5 long months...

Now update sooner this time! XD
DragonGirlYumi chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
This is a really good story. It's kinda funny too. AHope to see more of this soon.
Lily chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
*gasps* so funny! please update soon! *bribes with home-made cookies and junk* ...heheheh...:P
inuyashalover chapter 2 . 8/28/2004
UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE! UPDATE PLZ OR ELSE!