Reviews for Silent Moon
c3llar door chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
but remus was in gryffindor with the rest of the maruaders lmao he even says he has a bias towards gryffindor in PoA
sinclairchap chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
I am loving this story, I would love you for eternity if you updated.
Jenifer-and-Rose-rule chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
Please, please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please, please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please, PLEASE! continue this story!

it is wonderful!

and i realy like how you have Remus and Sirius in Slytherin! its realy unique.
Jenifer-and-Rose-rule chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This story is awsome!
Dadaiiro chapter 7 . 8/13/2008
I have to say, this is one of the most interesting fics I've read about Remus's childhood! For the way you describe his life, I think he is some degree of autistic kid, no? He's not too aware of his surroundings (or at least won’t show it) and won’t meet people in the eye (only on certain occasions). But I guess It has something to do with some trauma, like maybe when he was bitten…His home environment doesn’t help much either.

But as such, he has proven that he has developed other qualities, like how he remember everyone (even if he didn’t pay much attention to the sorting or that the names are remembered how he first heard them then) and how many books he has read. I was happy to see that ‘the Black child’ has taken Remus under his care…

It was a surprise at first to see the changes you made in the story line (like Sirius being sorted in Slytherin), but when you placed Remus there as well I kind of figured out that things would be very different, lol.

It was funny to see how he easily turned Dumbledore’s quill into a fountain pen *grins* I wonder how many other talents he has… though it was sad to see Remus so upset about… I don’t know… what was it really that was upsetting the boy at potions? Was it the fact that no one understood or had faith in him besides Dumbledore? Or was he exasperated at himself for not being able to express himself to others? Was he sad that Sirius wasn’t like Dumbledore?

It’s a shame you haven’t advanced anymore with your story, it was really interesting to read… what do you study, by the way? Do you study something to do with psychology? You make lots of interesting points and make the reader get immersed in the story and the character’s feelings and points of view. That was great! I loved your fic. I really hope you keep it alive and update sometime soon! If you do, I’ll be waiting!
froggyeyes789 chapter 7 . 5/11/2008
this is soo god! I know your're probably long gone but if you happen to get this, please finish or something because its so amazing and sirius and remus are way too cute! Thank you and i hope hope there'll be another chap!
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
I found your story when I was looking for Remus Lupin fanfiction. I got to say yours is one of the best ones I read so far. I really like it cause its different from any other ones I read. I can't wait to read more. I just want to say how you made Remus being quiet and was copying Sirius wand movements in Charms reminded me of a movie called The Boy Who Could Fly. Its about an autism boy. Anyway keep up the good work!
babyliciousblue chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
update!

I have been waiting for so loong!Please update
flyingby chapter 7 . 5/17/2005
This story rocks!Seriously,this story is the best I've ever read!Pls update soon!
m-girls chapter 7 . 5/7/2005
OMG I Luv this! very different than everything else i've read, which makes it WONDERFUL!please update soon!
schlimazel chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
Weirdness... I like this, though. I just can't wait until he starts talking! I'd be so frustrated if I was talking to someone, and received no response whatsoever...
schlimazel chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
*GASPSHOCK* My beautiful Remus...in SLYTHERIN? And Sirius too? NO!

*cough* You are very evil, but still a good author, I hasten to add. Very interesting... What is this "plot" you have in your head? Hm...
schlimazel chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Wow! This is, well, kinda creepy... Someone who doesn't talk? Especially Remus. Well, it's an interesting idea. I usually give longer reviews, but I think I'd rather finish reading the whole thing, first. At any rate, this is good so far!
MadamGoldEyes chapter 7 . 3/13/2005
ah that was real good. But you haven't updated for a while are you still doing the story? I was really amazed at you're portrail of Remus. IT WAS SO GOOD! Please update.
holly chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
just a note. you have some spelling mistakes in your story summary. "Incomplete" and "embarrassed".