Reviews for Kurt's Flyin' the Fookie Dust
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Awe I swear this is the weirdest funniest thing I've read and I love it so we'll done _
O chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Why is Gambit in the woods?
O chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
This is getting insane... AWESOME
Ryuno chu chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Poor Kurt... xD
ElementaMeow chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
I am so glad you didn't pair him with boom boom, because after that one episode where she got him in trouble (not to mention almost killed him!) I absolutely hate her guts! (If you hadn't noticed, I have a crush on him... : ] )
ravengirl12 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
More more more!
ravengirl12 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Love it
ravengirl12 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
tentsubasa chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Ok, they're not exactly together, but I know they will be, and that's enough for me. :) Kurt's probably really happy since it means that he can take the things that Kitty said in Professor Xavier's study as truth and not something that was simply induced by Jean's meddling. :)
tentsubasa chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Oh...that's so sad...poor Kurt! It's got to stink so much having Kitty confess like that while knowing that she's kind of under a spell of sorts.
tentsubasa chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Storm?! Oh my...this could be bad.
tentsubasa chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Oh's like "Shallow Hal," except times five. XD Poor Kurt. I'm a little surprised Kitty's still that squeamish about the fur; I thought they'd have gotten over that by now.
tentsubasa chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
When Kurt actually said aloud that he was flying the fookie dust, I thought I was going to die laughing. XD Oooh, they're closing in!
tentsubasa chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
*laughs* I'm not sure if Remy's explanation actually helped at all. XD Is he talking about pheromones?
tentsubasa chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Oh my...this is taking a bit of a dramatic turn. Poor Kurt, he's totally sunk. I hope whatever got into Kitty isn't just a phase, otherwise like Evan and Jean think/said, it would really hurt him.