Reviews for Destiny a Harry Potter fanfiction
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/5
Good preparation.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/5
Perhaps a letter to Ax Killer for after their death? More preparation is needed as well.
Gryffindorforever4242 chapter 4 . 3/30
Love it, great start
ORKCHILD chapter 4 . 3/30
Glad to see a new chapter. I'm really enjoying it.
Magic29 chapter 4 . 3/30
Love it looking forward to next chapter
A senhora magia neste conto deveria morrer, muito cruel, deveria ser auto destruída, se eu fosse o Harry deixava tudo se explodir.
morningrose1 chapter 3 . 10/15/2023
story will be continued just very busy IRL
Dragons6 chapter 3 . 10/15/2023
This is starting to get good...please continue this...with the vision that Lilly had does this mean that Harry will be marrying Daphne...I love that pairing..I also love Harry/Luna pairing or both together...glad that Harry will be learning Potions from his ancestors...
Haku's Lover18 chapter 3 . 1/1/2023
Interesting story. I would love to read more of this line. Though the only thing I find a bit odd is how Harry, at only 6, speaks fluently and has impeccable manners. I’ve been in several kindergarten classes volunteering and no 6 year old ever spoke as he did. Or even read all those words in the letters properly. Either way, it’s still a good story.
Loveandpower chapter 3 . 11/24/2022
Had a slightly rough time reading this chapter due to the amount of spelling and other errors compared to other chapters.

Nonetheless another awesome chapter! I've read a few other "Potter Ghost" training fics so will be interesting to see how you go with this.
Loveandpower chapter 2 . 11/10/2022
A lot of spelling mistakes in this chapter but still readable and enjoyable.

Why can't the Dursleys be took care of? Heck make them suffer financially. Make Vernon get demoted etc.
Loveandpower chapter 1 . 11/9/2022
moments like these when you wish you had twinkling eyes to use on old dumbles as well