Reviews for Change
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Beautiful. I especially love the last stanza. I almost think a translation need not be provided. I also like how his feelings seem to change about change. idk. Loved it though!

Yellow Moon
Mione chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
MORE GOOD POETRY! My favorite part is the part in elvish! it's so sweet! then again, back home in scotland we churn our own brillance. Aparently you went back to the churn twice. Or maybe when you headbonk Aragorn you get smarter!
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Maybe I just have a mental block for reviewing poems.

Hit me over the head. (bonk) I didn't say headbutt me, looberg, but that works too. White light. OW.

Hee hee namarios legalos

-King Acorn, Acorn King, King who likes Acorns, Acorns who like King (wtc?)
Laseri chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Aaw...not as good as the other ones, and it dragged on a bit, but it was really sweet all the same. "These tears i cry, fall for the stars that die"...that was so lovely. You must really know Legolas well!love from

SilverElf chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Interesting! Nice plotline you have here, very original. I liked your poem, it has a nice flow to it. Just one tiny critique...I don't usually like to use contractions when I'm dealing with elves. For the most part, they are the "formal" characters in Tolkien, so you might want to consider expanding those contractions. But other than that, well done!
Immortal-grace chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
AW! so neat! so sad!
Ulca ynaru Yes I am an evil rat. Do you have a problem chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I always get all teary eyed when I read this poem...

Not really. I'm not a crying person, you know that. And I'm more into humor than morbid...rather make people laugh than cry!

Little word, big meaning.

Sad poem keep writing remember to floss and eat cheesecake and french toast!

You're never far from a Flying Star and you've got an itch for made from scratch.

-Yeah. Me. Acorn King.
blindxchaos chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
cool fic. so true. y cant everything stay the same?
Acorn King chapter 1 . 10/12/2003

That's so sad...

You are a poet...and you didn't know it...*Sniffle and giggle*

Anyway, I'll stop being a freak now and tell you that your poem is kewl.

Lady Tsuru chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
That was a very insightful poem. Well-written. Loved it! BTW, Thanks for reviewing my fic! Not many people thought that the squirrel thing was funny the first time I posted it.
orlibloomsgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I really liked this poem. It's so beautiful, sad but flows very well.
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was so beautiful and very very good. I love this poem. ver true of how Legolas could feel. I like it!