Reviews for Free for a Second AU
Roguereine chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Love your story so far' I like assassin rogue and remy coming in on his white horse.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
I'm guessing your top priority isn't really updating this story cause it's been like 10 years but its a great story so I'm gonna review anyway.

I was really getting into the story. It's amazing and really interesting to read. I like how Rogue is independent and doesn't like people doing things for her. I also like Remy's patience with her. Even when she's angry and mean to him and being cold with him, he sticks around to make sure she's okay.

I wished you had carried on with the story though :(
FabulousFever chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
i would ask you to continue, but i doubt you will. i'd love it if you did. great story!
cajunette chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
Goodness, 6 years later and this still remains one of my MOST favourite stories.

Such complexity in the layers of their characters while staying true to their tendencies. LOVE IT... I just wish you'd continue or that I could read the ending just for closure's sake.

Looking forward to an update from you!

Cajunette
tfobmv18 chapter 15 . 7/29/2008
I really like this story. Please continue it and update ASAP. Keep up the good work.
CaraM chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
Dang it! I hate reading a story and getting really into it and then finding out that it hasn't been updated in years! (I really need to start paying attention to that crap before I even start) It's an excellent story. The whole X-Men twist at the end was just...wow! Never expected that. I was afraid that you weren't going to focus on the mutant aspect. I mean Remy tells her he's a mutant and then there wasn't mention of it again until we find out that is why Rogue's important to The Organization I agree with everyone else, you write Rogue wonderful. The banter between those two is great. I wish I could convince you to finish this because I'm incredibly frustrated with where you left it. PLEASE!
Romyantic87 chapter 15 . 2/23/2008
Well it's been about 5 years so I'm guessing the story won't be finished. It was amazing though, thank you.
Crack4sure chapter 15 . 11/18/2006
whoa that was really good. I just like read the whole thing and thorougly enjoyed it!
BizarreLemon chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
Well, after 3 years, I don't think you'll finish this story but let me tell you it's really too bad. It was a really really good story! So sad... :(
Monday's Angel chapter 14 . 8/11/2006
plz update! its been to long!
Monday's Angel chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
update update update!
musagirl15 chapter 15 . 7/27/2006
I can't believe I didn't review this, what months ago? Well I'll do it now, I love this story and I hope you update it._
Monday's Angel chapter 15 . 7/17/2005
ohmygod! i read ur story on down home charm. and was bummed when u didnt udate...but u did on FANFICTON! yay U! this chappy was soo good..although wheres the romeyness? tee hee im a succer for it...UPDATE SON!
Solitaire3 chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
I love this story and hope you plan to finish it sometime. Please don't let it end here...
helppuppie chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
LOVE it. (cant be more emphatic than that!)