Reviews for Blind Dates AAAH!
straykitty chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
"hehe Kaiba-kun likes to lip sync and dance to Britney Spears...hehe."

*hysterical laughter*

That, right there, is SO brilliant. So... un-Kaiba... which is why it's funny...

And, goo on you for getting her drunk! She DESERVED IT for what she did to you!

This is a FANTASTIC STORY, and I CAN'T WAIT for the next chappie! Keep 'em comin'!
Mystery Girl chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
Hahaha! That is funny. Make Ruuie date Joey, Bakura, or Marik next plz.
rose-whip123 chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
I love this story!Er...don't take that the wrong way. Your story is almost exactly waht happened to me once...although i didn't do it . I hate her for that...Anyway GREAT story!
straykitty chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
O.O what DOES she have on him? it must be pretty big, to get him to blush like that. Write more... PLEASE?

*makes puppy eyes*

please? with a cherry on top? please?

Aw, c'mon, you can't leave me with a cliffy like that!

And that was a darn funny chapter, if you must know!; ;)
GottaLuvJoey chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
tee hee.

tee hee.

trying...agh...desparately...not...agh.. to... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Aww, man, i laughed. oh well, who wouldn't?

WRITE MORE NOW! NOW!
Mystery Girl chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
Wow. Ruuie is having a ruff time with men for a few days. I thought it was funny with Joey and Tristan in that 'love rectangle' plan of theirs in the cinema embarrising poor, little Yugi in the last chapter and now Seto Kaiba! Now that is pure sad of you to do. But it is really funny. Wow, TAhis is the longist Review i've done. I think.
Aeflid chapter 4 . 11/8/2004
I know why! Heh heh... my sweet Seto blushes whenever Miiko's bribe comes up because he is secretly in love with me and she caught us on a secret date and she'll blow my cover to the whole world because, as Ruuie knows, Miiko ish eebil... SO as long as he goes on this date with Ruuie, then I'll be safe from the bloodthirsty vultures (aka the media). Aww... isn't he sweet? Heh heh... AND HE'S MINE! *Grabs Seto and gives him a lollypop* Yeah. Everyone loves candy. Anyways, update soon! I was laughing a bit... but because of Ruuie's "sexual assualts". xD
straykitty chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc!etc

Keep writing!
Aeflid chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
*Is dying with laughter* Heh heh... poor Yami, he just wanted to save "Josephine" and watch some movies xD Er... if you have yourself (sounds sorta weird o_O) go on a blind date with Seto, then I can't promise i won't react in a not-so-nice way. I'm sorta his unofficial girlfriend. Lol xD Anyways, please udpate soon!
manga-nut chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
Heh. Suck to be you, huh? Oh, and sorry if you really like Yugi, he's just IRRITATING in the TV show, and that's all I have right now. GOD! Shut up about the d* God cards, your f*ing friends, and the whole "I must save the world" and "Yami was Pharaoh and I must be his freaking slave" things already! Uh...but I like this story! 00
manga-nut chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA! You have to go-with Yugi! *rolls on the ground laughing* Dang...what are you going to do, go to a Duel competition? See a "G" rated film? Sorry but...YUGI! He acts like a way too naive eight year old. Not to mention he looks like one.
Lily of the Shadow chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
lol, you have got to update this one, it's too funny!
Hamtaro chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
you should definetely continue! its really good and i think you should write more humor fics! -
Chosan chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
This is such a funny fanfic. I wonder what would happen if she did notice that Yugi had turned into Yami. Well update, I wanna know what happens next.
PiroKitty chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
LOL!

Ouch, Joey and Tristan are there...That's not good.

I updated my story. Just to let you know.

Must continue! KD