Reviews for Welcome to South Port
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
This is really good - it's sad to see that you've abandoned it.
jalna chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
good the two beautiful people who can't seems to stop thinking about each other. him in denial not thinking that thinking about her has someone to say and her who love him and know it but don't want the same crap he give her . continue it's good
CherryBlackie chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
wow, nice...totally amazing...update plz
Just reviewing chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
Hey, I know it's been a while since you updated, but I really like this story! There aren't a lot of I Know What You Did Last Summer fics, so it's especially hard to find a good one. I hope you can update, you're a really good writer, I can see it improving through the chapters
lenny chapter 5 . 4/6/2007
I love the story. Please Update ASAP!
Aimed mischief chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
I love it! I can hardly wait for more, so keep it up and please please don't kill Helen or Barry, they're so cute and Helen is my favourite character!
Abbey chapter 5 . 11/14/2004
please write more...its a great story!
GracefullyClumsy09 chapter 5 . 11/11/2004
I'm reviewing...UPDATE! PLEASE! It says you haven't updated in awhile and now I have started it in fear that I'll never get to finish it! PLEASE WRITE WRITE WRITE!... I like reading, and I want to read this story...So please, write!
IceBlueRose chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Hmm...I'm curious what's going to happen next! It's a good story so far, I can't wait for the next update. I'll keep an eye out for it!
Bea chapter 5 . 10/17/2004
Will you update this story soon? I like the Barry/Helen ship and there arent many stories about them
TK2 chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
Hey,

I love this story. I am glad to see you have up-dated it. Any story with Helen and Barry is a great story. I however like the way you are having Helen be stern with Barry. He completely needs that. I think, he needs to crawl on his hands and knees asking her to forgive him. Great story, I hope to read more soon!

Have a Great Day!

TK
coolgraniterock chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
i love your fic! i hope you'd update soon! i like barry and helen tandem too! more than the julie-ray thing.. anyway,keep writing! i'll be reading!:)
Michelle chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
Hey..i just read ur fic now and i know it's been a while but u should continue on i'm curious as 2 what is going 2 happen!Update, please!email me if u need suggestions!
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Thank you for following the book, I read the book in 1991 and basically I said the movie sucked ass because it wasn't even close to Louis Duncan's imagination. This is very close to how the book was done.
Booklover03 chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
I like this story, plus Ryan Phillippe is really hot...you get the picture. Keep writing!